What you see here will scare you
.......It hurts
.......It hurts
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh damn XD
it hurts
Oh god a furry
Further proof, that the emblem system is awful for killers, and needs replacing.
Dont you love getting a 3k and black pipping as killer?
I got Adept Ghostface at yellow ranks, and I had to use a map offering for an indoor map.
I have lots of respect for you for doing that well in red ranks, no addons either.
You should have chased better.
Oh man If you just didn’t ‘camp’ for that one millisecond. I know this pain so much. Oni took me so long to finally nail the merciless.
I mean, your perks icons looks horrendous but not really scary.
wow camping noob, reported
what is the most disturbing of all is your use of clickbait titles
Guess noone is allowed to do a fun post, darn how dare ppl talk about other stuff than complains.
Oof that truly hurts to see :D I am glad that I dont do adapt achievments, I personally dont care about them but I can imagine that this can hurt^^
uhhhh....yeah idk, reading comprehension, work on it.