For fun!
What is Your Apocalypse Survivor Name?
I am Jezebel Ranger ^^ well lol!
and Mr Mushwins is Jag Ranger - we make a good team out there lol.
Mine is Groot
The Muse of Northbridge.
Mainly because I live near Northbridge, Perth and I primarily draw and make music for a living ^^
Sylok, the Defiled.
Destiny fans will get the reference. I'll post a link precisely 15 days from now.
Atlas alvaro(why not?)
Ricket Mason apparently. :3
@Mushwin said:For fun!https://www.duomediaproductions.com/whats-your-apocalypse-survivor-name/I am Jezebel Ranger ^^ well lol!and Mr Mushwins is Jag Ranger - we make a good team out there lol.
@Mushwin said:
https://www.duomediaproductions.com/whats-your-apocalypse-survivor-name/
Travis Raider
Mara The Syren! (Siren spelt with a "Y" for maximum edgy points)
Red Ka
I'm not convinced xD
i'm the Swordsman, cause I like swords
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine is Groot
The Muse of Northbridge.
Mainly because I live near Northbridge, Perth and I primarily draw and make music for a living ^^
Sylok, the Defiled.
Destiny fans will get the reference. I'll post a link precisely 15 days from now.
Atlas alvaro(why not?)
Ricket Mason apparently. :3
Travis Raider
Mara The Syren! (Siren spelt with a "Y" for maximum edgy points)
Red Ka
I'm not convinced xD
i'm the Swordsman, cause I like swords