When does matchmaking penalty reset?

I DC'd once like when the bans first came out just to test it and I DC'd rn since I was fully sacrificed I just wanted to queue for the next game ASAP since I was irritated none of my teammates saved me or tried to save me (I was on first hook and the killer wasn't even camping) and I have a 5 minute ban????? So does this ever reset or am I gonna DC in six months and just be perma banned.

Comments

  • I don't know the actually time nor does anyone, but the Suggested time has been 12 hours.

  • 48-72 hours probably.

  • The queue reduces by one tier for every 24 hours /without dcing/ after the prior penalty is served. The 5 minute ban becomes 5 mins, 5 mins, 15 mins, etc etc it can get very high if you keep decing without waiting.

    So if you haven't dced since then, you're back to normal.

  • @Slival said:

    The queue reduces by one tier for every 24 hours /without dcing/ after the prior penalty is served. The 5 minute ban becomes 5 mins, 5 mins, 15 mins, etc etc it can get very high if you keep decing without waiting.

    So if you haven't dced since then, you're back to normal.

    Ah okay I thought it progressed 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes so when I had the 5 minute ban I was wondering if it didnt reset

  • Every 24 hours.

    Tested.

  • I wish they would learn the difference between intentional dc and something beyond your control. I was having a good game and out of nowhere without warning my game window closed. Later, my whole game froze and disconnected me. This led to a very long ban because I dc intentionally when a killer is hard tunneling and/or camping hook. This game play method is toxic when a survivor is killed before they get a chance to earn points and doesn't deserve the reward of a kill. Survivors have much longer wait times than killers so the killers should play in a less toxic way.

  • @Dead_by_chrissy said:

    I DC'd once like when the bans first came out just to test it and I DC'd rn since I was fully sacrificed I just wanted to queue for the next game ASAP since I was irritated none of my teammates saved me or tried to save me (I was on first hook and the killer wasn't even camping) and I have a 5 minute ban????? So does this ever reset or am I gonna DC in six months and just be perma banned.

    The first penalty when you disconnect is always 5 minutes.

  • @MsGranny said:

    I wish they would learn the difference between intentional dc and something beyond your control. I was having a good game and out of nowhere without warning my game window closed. Later, my whole game froze and disconnected me. This led to a very long ban because I dc intentionally when a killer is hard tunneling and/or camping hook. This game play method is toxic when a survivor is killed before they get a chance to earn points and doesn't deserve the reward of a kill. Survivors have much longer wait times than killers so the killers should play in a less toxic way.

    Maybe you shouldnt dc intentionally and then when it happens by accident it would only be a minor inconvenience.

  • i feel sad cuz sometimes i got DC without no reason and i think my internet is really bad i guess...

    hope the penalty is gone so i didn't get a penalty even i got DC without no reason i really love the game and screaming so aweomse!!! haha

  • When the bone chill event is over I think a MAN like you will be able to play DBD LOL!