Dear developers. Can we have some personal stats?

For example it would be nice to see "enter name of the killer here" 4 kills , 3 kills and so on rate regarding specific players on all ranks(colors) not players in general.

Comments

  • It'd be nice seeing how well I performed with killers, nice if we could see what perks were in successful escapes, items too

  • @Komi said:

    It'd be nice seeing how well I performed with killers, nice if we could see what perks were in successful escapes, items too

    It would also help with balancing the game.

  • Well, i think seeing your own stats would help a lot. I think a lot of the "victim complex" in the player base comes from the fact that players really lose sight of their successes, thus play them down.

    I started to keep personal statistics for a while, including which killer i got against, what perks everyone had, and the results. Turned out as a survivor, i have a surviving rate of about 75%.

    Yet i would have sworn that as a killer i struggle way more. But since numbers down lie, i notice i am far more successfull as killer than i thought.

    But thats because i remember the bad, abusive games as a killer far more than the mediocre ones. (most of my games are actually about 2k as killer, but some of them involve camping).

  • Waiting for someone to link Not_Queen's reply stating they want to do this but its not high priority from like 2 years ago........

    It wont happen man, its actually amazing how people keep coming to these forums with the same rather basic requests for years and the devs just dont do anything and its fine, ez money through no staff to hire to actually work on stuff for this game.

    I would not be suprised if this game is maintained by like 10 devs.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    Waiting for someone to link Not_Queen's reply stating they want to do this but its not high priority from like 2 years ago........

    It wont happen man, its actually amazing hope people keep coming to these forums with the same rather basic requests for years and the devs just dont do anything and its fine, ez money through no staff to hire to actually work on stuff for this game.

    I would not be suprised if this game is maintained by like 10 devs.

    Its actually not easy to get to code for behaviour . BHVR is pretty solid team. Realizing this idea would be really hard.

  • It would definitely be nice to have. I'm not so sure about seeing other people's stats, but seeing your own would be great.

    @ZoneDymo said:

    Waiting for someone to link Not_Queen's reply stating they want to do this but its not high priority from like 2 years ago........

    It wont happen man, its actually amazing hope people keep coming to these forums with the same rather basic requests for years and the devs just dont do anything and its fine, ez money through no staff to hire to actually work on stuff for this game.

    I would not be suprised if this game is maintained by like 10 devs.

    I'm not sure if you understand just how much work goes into a feature like that when a game isn't built with it in mind from the ground up.

  • @Peanits said:

    It would definitely be nice to have. I'm not so sure about seeing other people's stats, but seeing your own would be great.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215224#Comment_1215224

    I'm not sure if you understand just how much work goes into a feature like that when a game isn't built with it in mind from the ground up.

    Im pretty sure I dont, but you guys keep track of stats/data for this game all the time (atleast I hope so...), so much of it is tracked already otherwise we would not have achievements that are specifically about tracking certain actions of individual players.

    Now its just a matter of making that data visible to the players themselves.

  • that would mean they'd have to work extra hours to get that done and...

    tenor (1).gif

    especially when they need to get that new yui skin ready asap cause i need it N0000W

  • @Peanits said:

    It would definitely be nice to have. I'm not so sure about seeing other people's stats, but seeing your own would be great.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215224#Comment_1215224

    I'm not sure if you understand just how much work goes into a feature like that when a game isn't built with it in mind from the ground up.

    What if until it's available in game you have the stats available on say your website like have everyone make an account who wants to see this and connect it to their in game account, not perfect but could work in the meantime

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1215444#Comment_1215444

    Im pretty sure I dont, but you guys keep track of stats/data for this game all the time (atleast I hope so...), so much of it is tracked already otherwise we would not have achievements that are specifically about tracking certain actions of individual players.

    Now its just a matter of making that data visible to the players themselves.

    No those are just general stats. Much easier to track. If you want similair stats like that you may find it here https://dbd.onteh.net.au/.