Dead Hard disappeared from my perk inventory.
I unlocked dead hard through the shrine of secrets yesterday, then got it to tier 3 on my Jake and now its suddenly gone from my inventory?
Help
I unlocked dead hard through the shrine of secrets yesterday, then got it to tier 3 on my Jake and now its suddenly gone from my inventory?
Help
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hah, get BHVRed and outplayed you 4head.
Cool, you never have to worry anymore to be exhausted in the ground!
You might have to send in a support ticket for that one. I know they can refund bloodpoints for progession loss. They might be able to do the same with iridescent shards if Dead Hard is still in the shrine if they act fast enough.
Maybe your progress didn't get saved somehow? Do you still have the other stuff you spent bloodpoints on yesterday?
THE ULTIMATE NERF!
How do I send a ticket to get them to help?
Im so ######### mad..