Trade Market
How about make apecial place where players can set up item trades.
You put up item/s and ask for item/s to make the trade. You can ask for killer or survivor items.
When you make a trade available the items disappear from your inventory until you cancel or someone accepts.
You can search for items you need and trade with whomever has the best offer.
Items and or add-ons and offerings.
Like I dont use Flashlights so I'd put up flashlights and their addons for say toolbox items.
Just seems like a fun idea and a way to clean up inventory. Also you could trade a survivor for a killer item (or vice versa) too.
Comments
trade market in steam pls
I would love this. I only use medkit because I like the security of at least one heal.
All other items are up for grabs!
Gimme gimme the toolboxes please!
Imagine if you could get all your items and offering onto a single character do you know what chaos that will bring so I'm going to say no.
Sounds pretty good to me. I'd rather deal with cosmetics, but I don't think that'll ever happen.
It wouldn't cost anything. You'd be trading items for items.
he is speaking from a killer's pov. imagine being able to have all your purple flashlights into your masked pink hair nea...
Killer gets too trade for items too. :)
killers would only be able to exchange offerings between characters, since addons aren't interchangeable. (and it would still be a little stupid, imagine a main legion with 1 million moris)
Where would they get 1000000 moris? You'd have to trade for even value for the most part. If you traded so you only had mori..these Mori already exist in the game they aren't being printed..nothing is being added.
too much exploitable. many same trades would block the market (for example clown has only 3 good addons, exhaustion, hindering and insta down), and also I can already see the rise of many illegal sites selling ultra rare addons in trades, just like it happened with FIFA credits.
also, what if I trade duped items on a hacked account? the person I trade with gets any issues, if not, again, addons selling sites would rise.
Is duping items a thing? Even if it is someone could bring a duped item into a game, drop it and an innocent player pick it up. If duping exists and injures unknowing people than thats a problem with or without a market. Lol
YES !!
make a trading system like in Rocket League pleaseeee