Bunny Feng
Give us a light blue or purple one for the love of jesus!
Give us a light blue or purple one for the love of jesus!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please devies! light blue and a lilac bunny feng shade
I don't think they add another color to already existing skin... Unless its in the rift.
no i meant the bunny feng outfit, that's not in the rift, be nice to have a third colour
Yes i know. Again they don't seem to add new colors to already existing outfits UNLESS through the rift.
I really want a purple one I don't care if it's light purple or royal purple just I need some purple in my life
There are a lot of recolors for all characters
When they're 1st released yeah.