Adrenaline
Currently from what I'm experiencing the moment adrenaline kicks in survivors get one health status buff and a huge sprint burst, instead of it being a 2 in 1 perk split it to two I think that's a better idea
Currently from what I'm experiencing the moment adrenaline kicks in survivors get one health status buff and a huge sprint burst, instead of it being a 2 in 1 perk split it to two I think that's a better idea
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think adrenaline is fine like it is but it should not affect a hooked survivor
As a 90% killer main, I believe adrenaline is fine. Killers can int complain about everything. DS is 10x more asinine. Pick and choose your battles. Adrenaline is fine
Combined with DS unbreakable maybe even sprint burst idk and the adrenaline 2 in 1 packaged deal that takes one perk slot plus gen rushing and you got yourself a gg
A survivor with adren is basically playing with 3 perks the whole game until right at the end of the game.
Adrenaline is fine, because it's really a one time use perk throughout the entirety of the game, just like DS. NOED is a pretty good counter too, so I don't think it's really a perk that should be changed