I've returned.
Some of you may recognize my name, I've been here before but it has been some time since I've 1) been on on my ps4 and 2) been on the forums.
I've got my own apartment now and that took some time and then I decided to give up video games for lent... so the move into lent combined makes about 4-5 away from gaming... it was difficult to achieve because I love gaming and DBD..
Now to get away from the life story.... I am super excited to be back at this time!! I love every change coming to (I took the time to look over the patchnotes <3) the game! Amazing stuff by bhvr... Now I know I'm late to the party, I have haven't even given myself the time to attempt to see how the majority have reacted to the coming update I'm so excited....
I can't say this enough----> BHVR amazing work on the update!! and I am excited to see all the videos from the content creators and finally I'm I cant wait to enter the fog and play it for myself!
FOOK!! It feels awesome to be back!
Comments
Welcome back, human!
Thank you :)
1 god loop seems to have been buffed
2 of them force you into the killer
It’s spectacular all right
Don't forget this feeling once you face a 4 man swf click-click and teabagging inside the gate or a face-camping bubba/wraith.
Make them 3. The god window spawns and on the other side where the door is forcing you into the killer. So that window is useless.
I started playing again today, after months, this afternoon when I played everything went well, come online tonight couldnt even get into survivor menu without it kicking me back to start menu, play one killer match, killed 2 people, had my third person on the hook ready to die, game boots me, and gives me a matching lock lol so I'm done playing again 😂. Super fun