Iron will,Quick and quiet, balanced landing is a really good combo
I’ve been using it and I have to say making no sound at all is very satisfying especially against spirit
I’ve been using it and I have to say making no sound at all is very satisfying especially against spirit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Add Calm Spirit for the ultimate silent build.
I didn’t even think about that
Spine Chill, Resilience, Dead Hard, Iron Will/DS
the gamer build
I prefer Slippery Meat, Up the Ante, Open handed and no one left behind for the ULTIMATE gamer build.
I prefer this combo
Iron will, Calm Spirit, DS and Unbreakable full time.
Beat me to it.
+1
It's mediocre. Fixated + Sprint burst + Calm spirit + Iron will is the ultimate stealth combo. You can dump the calm spirit for spine chill if you don't have good game awareness. But plenty of killers at high ranks will be running IF or other killers that make you scream.
Fixated + Sprint burst is easily the most powerful exhaustion combo in the game currently. Tons of stealth potential, feels great to use, and sprint burst is just the best exhaustion perk.
Okay. But I like to run that setup as it's good for me. Not too bothered about what is better, but I'm not a fan of SB as I always accidentally trigger it. Not trying to be a pro or use all the best/OP builds. I run what I feel like running at the time and all my survivors/killers have limited perk choices.
Balanced landing is situational. It'll only work on maps like Bagham, Haddonfied or Asylum which have los blockers. If you wanna disappear from the killer quick and quiet, iron will, dance with me and lithe will work a lot better and can be used pretty much anywhere
Oh, my mistake, this is actually the build I was thinking of. I'm not a fan of balanced landing. I confused the icons in that other post, haha.
#alwayshigh