Thank you devs alot for Bunny feng!
We where bagging so long for it and now we finally got it! Thank you devs you guys are awsome <3
We where bagging so long for it and now we finally got it! Thank you devs you guys are awsome <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry, Dwight...
I got a new main now...
How much?
The usual outfit price for purple 1 shards and 1 cells
I thought she was going to look a lot better :(
should have made different hairstyle under the hood :(
Much appreciated
Same honestly I was hoping it would be changed for better after everyone complained.
im disappointed I can't drop the hood for the hair styles they look good.
No problem.
I mean it's not like you would be able to see much of it.