Perks they should fix/buff/bring back

Tell me if you agree, but please don't argue. Just tell me what you think in the comments on these, and tell me perks you think they should fix/buff/nerf/bring back!

Ruin- bring it back, please :(.

Deliverance- make it so it works if you're the last survivor.

Decisive- bring it back

Dead Hard- It's bugged. Sometimes when my friends use it, it will get them exhaust but not actually work.

Comments

  • @prince_ezrik said:

    If they buff Decisive I'm gonna commit Mori

    Noo, not buff, just bring back the og.

  • @prince_ezrik said:

    If they buff Decisive I'm gonna commit Mori

    Also, moris are sexy. Especially the legions o . o. Also I'll be adding to this perk/

  • @Snowstruck said:

    Tell me if you agree, but please don't argue. Just tell me what you think in the comments on these, and tell me perks you think they should fix/buff/nerf/bring back!

    Ruin- bring it back, please :(.

    Deliverance- make it so it works if you're the last survivor.

    Decisive- bring it back

    What about survivors? Why is this so killer sided?

  • I'm a survivor main haha. I love moris personally, if it's not them insta killing everyone, and they actually have fun with it :).

  • And did you read the original post? I want them to fix DS and buff Deliverance. :)

  • Decisive needs to be stronger. Should be every time you get off the hook rather than just once. It’s only a 5s stun. Scratch marks are 7s ez tunnel again.

  • @SurviveByDaylight said:

    Decisive needs to be stronger. Should be every time you get off the hook rather than just once. It’s only a 5s stun. Scratch marks are 7s ez tunnel again.

    Yes, agree. They should just bring back old DS.

  • @Snowstruck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1201072#Comment_1201072

    And did you read the original post? I want them to fix DS and buff Deliverance. :)

    um.. you left out much needed details about your request. You said make it work if you’re the last survivor. You didn’t say anything about it working UP until being the last survivor lol

  • Don't know if Deliverance would work this way. The killer would notice instantly. And a definite No to the other two. As much as I hated the Ruin nerf, with the current changes I see the game proceeding pretty well. So keep old Ruin faaaaar away

  • @SurviveByDaylight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1201076#Comment_1201076

    um.. you left out much needed details about your request. You said make it work if you’re the last survivor. You didn’t say anything about it working UP until being the last survivor lol

    Read my post "Deliverance". I clarify more there. :)

  • @Deadeye said:

    Don't know if Deliverance would work this way. The killer would notice instantly. And a definite No to the other two. As much as I hated the Ruin nerf, with the current changes I see the game proceeding pretty well. So keep old Ruin faaaaar away

    Killer or survivor main?

  • The problem with DS is that it only works against tunnelers. It's barely a good perk anymore. They broke it because killers were whining. If they took away it's cool down at least, that would be fine by me. Just something so it's not practically useless, and predictable. I'm OK with it's one time use, but rn it's a big yikes.

  • Nice read... not. And nice "us vs them" mentality

    Used to be 50:50, currently more like 70% survivor, but that will switch back in some weeks too I guess. Not because of the current changes, but because of just switching to keep the fun up

  • @Snowstruck said:

    The problem with DS is that it only works against tunnelers. It's barely a good perk anymore. They broke it because killers were whining. If they took away it's cool down at least, that would be fine by me. Just something so it's not practically useless, and predictable. I'm OK with it's one time use, but rn it's a big yikes.

    omg... don't even wanna start a discussion on this...

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1201085#Comment_1201085

    Nice read... not. And nice "us vs them" mentality

    Used to be 50:50, currently more like 70% survivor, but that will switch back in some weeks too I guess. Not because of the current changes, but because of just switching to keep the fun up

    Sorry, it's not a BAD perk. That's not what I meant. It's only a 50/50 perk.

  • @Snowstruck said:

    Tell me if you agree, but please don't argue. Just tell me what you think in the comments on these, and tell me perks you think they should fix/buff/nerf/bring back!

    Ruin- bring it back, please :(.

    Deliverance- make it so it works if you're the last survivor.

    Decisive- bring it back

    Old Ruin? No, we are better off without it. I would even assume thet we just got this map reworks bc ruin is gone now. They couldn't possibly make the the maps this more threatening if old ruin was still a thing. Maybe the new ruin is even stronger with the map changes, bc survs are pressured more to do different things than gens.

    Deliverance as last surv? Just why, the killer would then just wait for you to get into struggle. And even if you unhook, down you and wait a minute to get possible ds out fo the way. Thats just a massive waste of time.

    Old DS? HELL NO! Did you ever have to face games with all four survivors having old DS? That was so completely busted!

    Bugged Dead Hard? Thats the only thing I can agree, it needs to work reliably again.

  • @CaulDrohn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/142681/perks-they-should-fix-buff-bring-back

    Old Ruin? No, we are better off without it. I would even assume thet we just got this map reworks bc ruin is gone now. They couldn't possibly make the the maps this more threatening if old ruin was still a thing. Maybe the new ruin is even stronger with the map changes, bc survs are pressured more to do different things than gens.

    Deliverance as last surv? Just why, the killer would then just wait for you to get into struggle. And even if you unhook, down you and wait a minute to get possible ds out fo the way. Thats just a massive waste of time.

    Old DS? HELL NO! Did you ever have to face games with all four survivors having old DS? That was so completely busted!

    Bugged Dead Hard? Thats the only thing I can agree, it needs to work reliably again.

    I think for DS they should just get rid of the cool down/timer. It should stay the same otherwise, because killers tend to just wait, so the perk becomes unusable. If they did that, then it would be fair game.

  • An vigil improvement of quentin smith That when you run you also recover from exhaustion at the same speed of vigil and that also serves with your teammates at 8 meters

  • The only perks I am concerned for when it comes to buffs is monstrous shrine, enduring, and predator.

    Monstrous shrine needs a buff because it sucks.

    Enduring should work for head on stuns.

    Predator hurts the killer, even though it is a killer perk.

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    Old DS was literally broken, and this DS is still powerful enough to warrant a nerf. No thank you.

    When noeds nerfed then we can handle ds

  • As a survivor and killer main, noed doesn't need to be nerfed. It's easily handled if someone tries to look for the totem while the killer is distracted.

  • Iron Maiden: increase duration slightly, because people barely use lockers anyways

    Left Behind: make it so you can also see the hatch when exit gates are powered, even if you're not the last person

    Brutal Strength: 20% at level 3 is a little underwhelming, maybe it should be 33%

    Boil Over: idk what to give it, but right now, it just makes killers move side to side more and hooks aren't hard to find even with auras gone, it very rarely does anything.