Dear survivors who bring a key to a match

Dear survivor bringing a key to a match please don't complain when I bring a ivory mori to kill you. You bring an item that let's you escape the match prematurely, I bring an offering that let's me kill you prematurely. Its a fair trade, so please don't complain

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Yeah, because bringing a key means a guaranteed free escape.

    You do know that keys only work if survivors work on gens, right?

    And it's killers like you that are going to get all moris nerfed really soon.

    That's false. You dont need to touch a gen or even have the number reduced to use a key to get out. It's just a waiting game.

    At least a Ivory or Ebiny Mori requires you too hook them.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1198401#Comment_1198401

    That's false. You dont need to touch a gen or even have the number reduced to use a key to get out. It's just a waiting game.

    At least a Ivory or Ebiny Mori requires you too hook them.

    That's honestly a useless teammate, and you don't see those in Red Ranks.

    Thanks to BBQ most all survivors get caught and hooked.

  • @GhostofYharnam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1198401#Comment_1198401

    Tbh Moris and Keys need some changes. Key should only work on person using it and it should be like opening a gate so u cant jump in front of the killers face. Ebony needs changed to death hook or just stick with Ivory and Cypress.

    Not that I not like it but just keep in mind if you ask the hatch to take time to be opened that means same should apply to killer when they close it so they can't close it in front of the survivor face. And then think about how that would change the behaviour of the survivor with the key. I think everyone hates the hide and seek games when there is/are one/few person/people alive ... Just small notes for you

  • Dear killer with mori you can't mori a dc person

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1202441#Comment_1202441

    That's honestly a useless teammate, and you don't see those in Red Ranks.

    Thanks to BBQ most all survivors get caught and hooked.

    I saw one in red ranks less than a week ago. Rank really doesn't mean much anymore either. Even if we assume it did and red ranks were the cream of the crop for arguments sake. You've already acknowledged people are like that. Don't you find it sad that a large portion of people who act like that are able too escape after doing nothing all game?

    Not sure why you bring BBQ up. I've personally been found at EGC for my first hook more commonly than not. I dont typically hide either against it. Very few killers can capitalize on BBQ. Not saying I'm good or bad just wanted to point it out.

    Either way both Keys and Moris are incredibly toxic and game breaking. They warp the entire game significantly and should both be removed at the same time.

  • Dear Killers. It's okay. Mori is an Offering in the game. You are ALLOWED to use it despite what anyone says. You don't need to make a new "If survivors do this" rule every week in order to feel justified in using it.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Can I spawn with a Key if the Killer brings a Mori? When nobody brings any items?

    (even tho it would still not be a "fair trade" at this point, because Moris are stronger)

    There should be something that would let survivors know of mori

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1198408#Comment_1198408

    There should be something that would let survivors know of mori

    To be fair 99% of secret killer offerings in games are covering mori's, so it's fairly easy to tell. If you see a hidden killer offering, prepare yourself for a mori game. At worst you're wrong and you played a little more cautiously, at best you played a little mor cautiously and made it harder for the killer to get momentum.

  • @PerskuleBenener said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1200392#Comment_1200392

    Dude, I've never seen ANYONE bring a green key in red ranks

    You're still assuming things and throwing a game based on that assumption.

    I'm not at red ranks but I do occasionally bring a green key with tokens, since I have them and several of my characters are already P3 so I can't really dispose of them and if they can be of some use and free a perk slot (Empathy or Bond) or make me see the killer's aura, I'll keep bringing green keys, whether I make red ranks or not.

  • @SoylentPixie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1202813#Comment_1202813

    To be fair 99% of secret killer offerings in games are covering mori's, so it's fairly easy to tell. If you see a hidden killer offering, prepare yourself for a mori game. At worst you're wrong and you played a little more cautiously, at best you played a little mor cautiously and made it harder for the killer to get momentum.

    How can i fully prepare when i m already loading into a game?

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1202924#Comment_1202924

    How can i fully prepare when i m already loading into a game?

    By prepare, i mean you know there is a mori in the game, so prepare to play a little more cautiously? At least most players I know get a whole lot more careful when they know a mori is in play. Chances are it's an ebony mori and players think twice about risky plays. I'm not sure what you thought I meant..

  • @SoylentPixie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204165#Comment_1204165

    By prepare, i mean you know there is a mori in the game, so prepare to play a little more cautiously? At least most players I know get a whole lot more careful when they know a mori is in play. Chances are it's an ebony mori and players think twice about risky plays. I'm not sure what you thought I meant..

    Its like saying to killer that keys are going to be a thing after he loaded into a game already. Just play accordingly.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204201#Comment_1204201

    Its like saying to killer that keys are going to be a thing after he loaded into a game already. Just play accordingly.

    Well don't they? I can point out at least half a dozen threads from killers saying how they react / play when a key is seen in the lobby.

  • @SoylentPixie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1204238#Comment_1204238

    Well don't they? I can point out at least half a dozen threads from killers saying how they react / play when a key is seen in the lobby.

    "in the lobby'

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Yeah, because bringing a key means a guaranteed free escape.

    You do know that keys only work if survivors work on gens, right?

    And it's killers like you that are going to get all moris nerfed really soon.

    Isnt.....that kind of the point of an ivory mori? Just eliminating one annoying survivor? Ivories are fine where they are. Ebonies need changing

1 2 ›