More breakable walls in mid-chapter?
The notes did not say anything about them (or I missed it)
The notes did not say anything about them (or I missed it)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I hope they're not scrapping that idea.
I think they're scrapping this actually...
I hope they are scrapping it. The Maps can be reworked without breakable Walls, so I hope they will be removed on the Saloon as well (and the Structures will be updated to compensate this).
You can see them in the screenshots.
It has been mentioned in the developer notes that tiles will be getting reworked rather than have breakable walls.
I think its in the chart under fix strong loops
How do you know those are breakable Walls and not just doorways?
I hope the breakable walls come to more maps, it's such a cool feature from both sides and something all maps need even with that rework coming
I actually hope not. They have potential. Just need more thought put into it. Breaking a breakable wall just needs to be more of a good choice rather a chore.
I mean, if they implement them in a strategic way, they would be great. But the current version is just either "break this wall to have an easier time whenever you are chasing a Survivor here" or "Break the Wall to actually play the game" (Saloon). So realistically, it is never bad for a Killer to break a wall, there is no need to put a thought into that.
And this is something that should change - make them strategic, maybe put a breakable wall somewhere where it would give Killers good access to an area, but open another option for Survivors to use.
I hope there will be never ever any brreakable walls. Its just a poor band-aid fix.
if they balance all maps, then we dont need breakable walls.
I think they should put in less breakable walls, but have them be more impactful for both sides.