Suppose it's my turn to make a nurse post for the devs

So I just felt a little reminder that nurse feels really really rough right now and I would like to enjoy the character I took the time to learn...cooldown simulator isnt what a killer power should boil down to..especially when all that was given in return were some addons that dont even enhance her gameplay..just make her feel even more janky or do next to nothing at all.


I'm not exactly sure why shes so unliked by you guys considering she was your best success as a killer..as proven by the fact that she kept people playing early dbd..which she very much did, not even an exaggeration. Yet now shes a chore to play for experianced players..and unapproachable for new players..you guys really should gave been more delicate with her..but now shes almost unplayed and underperforms when she is played..You guys should have targeted the addons first like you made everyone believe you were going to and went from their..honestly to this day it's my greatest disappointment on you guys..Not only did you go overboard but you lied via omission about it until the day before the ptb..Still not sure why..but..I hope posts like these make you understand that she needs to be polished..I dont care if her addons do anything I just want to play killer when I play nurse..not asthma simulator

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Oh cooldowns are bad for killers? Can we have my Legions bullshit cooldown fixed too?

    To be honest, her changes didnt change THAT MUCH of her. You can still chain blink. You can still have a blink ready after a fatigue and chase. I mean, if you miss, and they run 20 meters away before you even recover, a blink isnt going to help in that instant anyway.

    Good nurses are still good, bad ones are still horrible, but shes about the same.

    I will say though, adding cooldowns just to have her "fit in line" is a stupid fucing reason.

  • in my opinion, default nurse nurse was balanced and fun to play as and against. you needed to use line of sight, baits and other strategies to beat her. her add-ons were bullshit tho. The add-on rework + she appearing a split second earlier when she blinks would be enough. omega nurse would be gone, 3-4-5 blink nurse would be gone. the cooldown was a bit overkill

    side note: her 3 blink add-on probably would not be super op (considering it is an iredescent) without the line of sight criteria because you would have to wait 9 seconds (i think) between blinks to be able to use 3 blinks

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Oh cooldowns are bad for killers? Can we have my Legions bullshit cooldown fixed too?

    To be honest, her changes didnt change THAT MUCH of her. You can still chain blink. You can still have a blink ready after a fatigue and chase. I mean, if you miss, and they run 20 meters away before you even recover, a blink isnt going to help in that instant anyway.

    Good nurses are still good, bad ones are still horrible, but shes about the same.

    I will say though, adding cooldowns just to have her "fit in line" is a stupid fucing reason.

    If she was the same she would still be decently used

  • @ThGameIsHardButSoAmI said:

    in my opinion, default nurse nurse was balanced and fun to play as and against. you needed to use line of sight, baits and other strategies to beat her. her add-ons were bullshit tho. The add-on rework + she appearing a split second earlier when she blinks would be enough. omega nurse would be gone, 3-4-5 blink nurse would be gone. the cooldown was a bit overkill

    side note: her 3 blink add-on probably would not be super op (considering it is an iredescent) without the line of sight criteria because you would have to wait 9 seconds (i think) between blinks to be able to use 3 blinks

    Yeah..but..its a matter of the devs needing to see it..

  • Its over survivors won they got their the only thing we can do now is make sure they dont win the billy freddy doctor iri head huntress noed mori battles their coming for every strong killer, perk, and addon

  • @elvangulley said:

    Its over survivors won they got their the only thing we can do now is make sure they dont win the billy freddy doctor iri head huntress noed mori battles their coming for every strong killer, perk, and addon

    Well if we do nothing you'll be correct but we cant expect the devs to listen if we dont speak

  • I actually find Nurse really fun (admittedly I didn't play her a lot before the rework, so maybe I enjoy her because I don't know what I'm missing), as does my brother, who started playing the game a few months ago. We're both bad at her, of course, but we have a blast playing her. Not being a top-ranked killer, I can't comment first-hand on the viability side of things, but she is definitely still fun for those that approach her with the right mindset.

    I have way more of a problem with her new add-ons than her basekit, which are kind of fun but mostly work for meming around rather than enhancing her power, which I'm personally not a fan of since it now feels like a waste of my bloodpoints to unlock them knowing I'm never going to seriously use them.

  • @Fibijean said:

    I actually find Nurse really fun (admittedly I didn't play her a lot before the rework, so maybe I enjoy her because I don't know what I'm missing), as does my brother, who started playing the game a few months ago. We're both bad at her, of course, but we have a blast playing her. Not being a top-ranked killer, I can't comment first-hand on the viability side of things, but she is definitely still fun for those that approach her with the right mindset.

    I have way more of a problem with her new add-ons than her basekit, which are kind of fun but mostly work for meming around rather than enhancing her power, which I'm personally not a fan of since it now feels like a waste of my bloodpoints to unlock them knowing I'm never going to seriously use them.

    That's the real kicker isnt it..?

  • Yeah, I got From The Void She Kills earlier in the week and I guarantee I'll never touch a Torn Bookmark again.

  • Devs : "Ok, so we listened to your feedback and we decided to increase her blink cooldown from 3 seconds to 4 seconds for each blink. Now you can get used to walking Nurse more easily, as you will spend most of your time doing just that."

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1192424#Comment_1192424

    Yeah, I got From The Void She Kills earlier in the week and I guarantee I'll never touch a Torn Bookmark again.

    Dont blaney you..worst iri addon ever..makes the character feel wcen worse

  • @Marcus said:

    Devs : "Ok, so we listened to your feedback and we decided to increase her blink cooldown from 3 seconds to 4 seconds for each blink. Now you can get used to walking Nurse more easily, as you will spend most of your time doing just that."

    Heh..yeah..it really feels like that some days