Friday Funday! Survivor Challenge!
Tomb Raider!
Equip: Plunderers Instinct, and Ace in the hole.
Objective: Loot every chest on the map, and place the items in the killers basement.
Tomb Raider!
Equip: Plunderers Instinct, and Ace in the hole.
Objective: Loot every chest on the map, and place the items in the killers basement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This could be a fun little thing to do.
Bonus Challenge:
Include any items looted from Dead or Franklin'd Survivors.
Post Screen Shots of your Basement Treasure horde.
Love it! Mind if we share your challenge on our Social Medias? (with credits ofc!)
Go for it!
Leatherface Clan Mafia bro.
If I would still play killer, then Id play insidious basement leatherface and join the party
I dont usually run survivor but I will have to do it tonight
I love this! Will definitely give it a go when I'm playing later. Think it's a great idea.
Meanwhile, Vortexas will play LF equipped with territorial and insidious...IT"S A TRAP :P Fun challenge, i am gonna try it later.
#TinfoilHat
That makes so much sense. This is all an attempt to get Leatherface mains more 4ks, while at the same time trying to overthrow the government. We are onto you Vortexas, we see it all.
Featuring: Xellii, KlutzEKat, Citrusynoob, and Vylan__ all on twitch.tv
If I saw you do that, I'd have a good laugh, farm, then let you go.
Are they posted elsewhere ?
I gave this a try. I only found three chests (there's more than that, right?) ofc, the killer doesn't make it easy.
There's only 3 chests in the map
It looks like fun I will absolutely try Where to go to screen shots I will throw both from forum and facebook
it is not a problem right see you later