Very soon. The other day i got a lobby with 3 people with that globe symbol next to their names. I got kicked of the lobby but they are implementing that very soon for sure
Very soon. The other day i got a lobby with 3 people with that globe symbol next to their names. I got kicked of the lobby but they are implementing that very soon for sure
you do know that globe just measn they bought the game on the windows store right?
also I doubt MS and SONY will allow gamers to play crossplatform between those 2, but many Playstation and PC players can play together in the future.
There is no news about if/when Cross Platform is coming to DBD, it's been discussed by the Devs before so it's wanted, but there's nothing about dates etc.
From what I've heard before about the issue, and largely from Microsoft is they've said, and to paraphrase, "We can do it, but we're waiting on Sony to get on board with it."
Or rather, it's up to Sony at this point. We're waiting on them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most likely when dedicated servers come out.
Very soon. The other day i got a lobby with 3 people with that globe symbol next to their names. I got kicked of the lobby but they are implementing that very soon for sure
you do know that globe just measn they bought the game on the windows store right?
also I doubt MS and SONY will allow gamers to play crossplatform between those 2, but many Playstation and PC players can play together in the future.
Forgot to mention, I'm playing on ps4
There is no news about if/when Cross Platform is coming to DBD, it's been discussed by the Devs before so it's wanted, but there's nothing about dates etc.
Hopefully never.
From what I've heard before about the issue, and largely from Microsoft is they've said, and to paraphrase, "We can do it, but we're waiting on Sony to get on board with it."
Or rather, it's up to Sony at this point. We're waiting on them.