Im going for some opposite day gameplay

Pacifist killer, never hit a single survivor.

Selfish survivor, never unhook or heal any survivor and ofcourse open the exit doors when ready and run out asap.

Comments

  • Sounds like normal gameplay to me!

  • You just described most of the games that happen now a days. Of course the killer isn't pacifist...they just can't seem to get a hit with all the looping and God windows in a map. Not to mention all the flashlight clicking and tbagging around a pallet drop.

  • @Spectre13 said:

    You just described most of the games that happen now a days. Of course the killer isn't pacifist...they just can't seem to get a hit with all the looping and God windows in a map. Not to mention all the flashlight clicking and tbagging around a pallet drop.

    Can you do me a favour and send me your survivors? Like when I play killer I see some of them but to the extent you're describing this it's like you get ironworks/disturbed ward every map, with 4 blendette with flashlights in a swf on comms. Like, I want to know how often you actually face people like this, and how often you play a killer with NO way of dealing with a loop.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1189271#Comment_1189271

    Can you do me a favour and send me your survivors? Like when I play killer I see some of them but to the extent you're describing this it's like you get ironworks/disturbed ward every map, with 4 blendette with flashlights in a swf on comms. Like, I want to know how often you actually face people like this, and how often you play a killer with NO way of dealing with a loop.

    It's more common than you think and I've seen my fair share of these toxic SWF groups

  • @Spectre13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1189278#Comment_1189278

    It's more common than you think and I've seen my fair share of these toxic SWF groups

    Well from my experience it sure doesn't feel like it lmao. I've seen my fair share but nowhere near the amount these forums seem to suggest, hence why I want your survivors for a day to see if it's even true.

    Rank 1 PC EU if that helps, since apparently EU survivors are much sweater than anywhere else.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1189285#Comment_1189285

    Well from my experience it sure doesn't feel like it lmao. I've seen my fair share but nowhere near the amount these forums seem to suggest, hence why I want your survivors for a day to see if it's even true.

    Rank 1 PC EU if that helps, since apparently EU survivors are much sweater than anywhere else.

    "Rank 1 PC EU if that helps, since apparently EU survivors are much sweater than anywhere else."

    Are you saying that EU players are a "tight knit" group?

    ...hehehe...

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1189297#Comment_1189297

    "Rank 1 PC EU if that helps, since apparently EU survivors are much sweater than anywhere else."

    Are you saying that EU players are a "tight knit" group?

    ...hehehe...

    Get out.

    ;)