because Bunny Feng is coming soon™
im so hyped, i hope youre too <3
I need my Bunny Feng :(
Get hyped! 🙌
No, thanks. I do not plan to buy any skin in this game for real money.
Meh.
@inferjus said:No, thanks. I do not plan to buy any skin in this game for real money.
@inferjus said:
There are two one pink and one green I'm assuming pink is only cells and green is shards and cells
Imma be green bunny. Too cute. ♥
she isnt here tomorrow though, she will be here next week, tomorrow is a new skin for Deathslinger and Zarina
@Volfawott said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1186409#Comment_1186409There are two one pink and one green I'm assuming pink is only cells and green is shards and cells
@Volfawott said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1186409#Comment_1186409
I prefer to buy killers and licensed perks with shards. One I own all killers and survivors I will start buying skins.
@ZoneDymo said:she isnt here tomorrow though, she will be here next week, tomorrow is a new skin for Deathslinger and Zarina
@ZoneDymo said:
Of course, we can't forget the others with cosmetics releasing this month. (April)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I need my Bunny Feng :(
Get hyped! 🙌
No, thanks. I do not plan to buy any skin in this game for real money.
Meh.
There are two one pink and one green I'm assuming pink is only cells and green is shards and cells
Imma be green bunny. Too cute. ♥
she isnt here tomorrow though, she will be here next week, tomorrow is a new skin for Deathslinger and Zarina
I prefer to buy killers and licensed perks with shards. One I own all killers and survivors I will start buying skins.
Of course, we can't forget the others with cosmetics releasing this month. (April)