Freddy
You know, I just starting thinking today.
Is Freddy's sweater red with black stripes or black with red stripes? 🤔
You know, I just starting thinking today.
Is Freddy's sweater red with black stripes or black with red stripes? 🤔
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Neither, it's red with green stripes according to Wes Craven, it's just a dark green.
Dude, the fact fact you even answered this forum is amazing. I was just doing this for a joke 🤣
Sorry, I couldn't resist pointing out that ackhtually it's green stripes.
One pedantic defense to note, I'm aware DbD's Freddy is from the remake, not the Wes Craven original Freddy movies, but the sweater colour isn't changed from what I know. In both portrayals the colour often looks black but I believe even Nancy Thompson in the original movies directly referred to the sweater as being red and green.
No worries. From what I remember, I'm pretty sure she said that. I just wanted to make a funny topic with some contradiction or nonsense thought to make these forums fun again. Everything is survivor main this, killer main that. We need humour in these things.
This question is definitely up there with
"Annie are you ok?"
"Who let the dogs out?"
"What does the fox say?"
If I had to guess I'd say its a red sweater with black stripes:)
Remove Legion? He's totally fun... Wadda yo mean? (@_@)
No worries my friend its a joke name, I actually main him xD
Is it green? OMG!!! :O
#NotMyFreddy
And yes, in the originals it is red and green. It looks black depending on the lighting.
There is just no replacing Robert Englund as Freddy.
I know right, who knew xD
…Yup, dark green and red.