Four man SWF.

Last game was my last against four man SWF. Now i will dodge every single four man SWF while checking steam profiles, if all hidden also dodge, better to be an paranoid. Devs talk about how frustating and unfun to play against some killers (and guess what, they listen), but how about killers who play against tryhard invertebrates swf with voice, especialy if you want to play non "power" killers? Sorry, but i am done. I know, no one cares about killer's opinions, but still.ย 

Comments

  • well i care for the killers opinion as it should be equal and not one side favoured, I played killer for the first time 2 weeks ago and didn't want to go back.... my first ever killer game and i was already matched with SWF. 2 rank 13's, a rank 9 and a rank 4, yeah because that seems fair, NOT

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    We JuSt WaNt To HaVe FuN wItH oUr FrIeNdS!

    yeah FL flickin and tbaggin so fun

  • As if all 4 man SWF are tryhards. Youre just paranoid. Thats all.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    As if all 4 man SWF are tryhards. Youre just paranoid. Thats all.

    you don't play much killer right?

    4man swf from the start are unfair in a game like dbd

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181827#Comment_1181827

    you don't play much killer right?

    4man swf from the start are unfair in a game like dbd

    I doubt he has ever played killer

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181827#Comment_1181827

    you don't play much killer right?

    4man swf from the start are unfair in a game like dbd

    I can confirm not all 4men swf are swety try hards who rush the game from my own experience lmao. We play to have fun and we try to let the killer also have fun whilst doing so. We play nice until we're given a reason not to.

    4men swf aren't the issue, the people who abuse this feature are.

  • So what exactly do you propose they do about it? ๐Ÿค”

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181833#Comment_1181833

    I can confirm not all 4men swf are swety try hards who rush the game from my own experience lmao. We play to have fun and we try to let the killer also have fun whilst doing so. We play nice until we're given a reason not to.

    4men swf aren't the issue, the people who abuse this feature are.

    No man, don't be silly, every person in this game who wants to play with a friend is a filthy disgusting tryhard that deserves to be banned.


    SWFs are the biggest scapegoat in this community, and the mantra of people who just don't want to acknowledge that they have a lot to learn before they're a top tier killer. 4 man SWFs only survive 9% more than a solo survivor according to BHVR's publicly available stats, and yet every bad killer cries on here that they go against Marth's depip squad every other game. No, you just don't know how to play against decent players.

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    We JuSt WaNt To HaVe FuN wItH oUr FrIeNdS!

    Yeah, I also hear this excuse all the time. They need to make KYF more viable for game progression if this is actually true.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181827#Comment_1181827

    you don't play much killer right?

    4man swf from the start are unfair in a game like dbd

    Theyre not, cause most of them are just casual players like you and I. thyre not tryharding, and I doubt that most of them even are on comms.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181833#Comment_1181833

    Theyre not, cause most of them are just casual players like you and I. thyre not tryharding, and I doubt that most of them even are on comms.

    Lol, I'm used to the bullshit argument that swf players aren't tryhards, but what kind of overwhelming delusion do you have to be suffering from to honestly expect anybody to believe that most swf groups don't use voice communication?

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181887#Comment_1181887

    Lol, I'm used to the bullshit argument that swf players aren't tryhards, but what kind of overwhelming delusion do you have to be suffering from to honestly expect anybody to believe that most swf groups don't use voice communication?

    Easiest proof: Streamers with their community. Hardly any Streamer that plays with their community uses voicecomms. The same goes for people just gathering throughout forums or other "looking for players"-sites. Then there are those with rainbow ranks. Or those who use voicecomms just to chat with each other while playing. Or people with different languages which just play together, cause theyre "friends" in DbD. Sorry, but this list can go on many more times, but I dont think you would accept any of this.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181891#Comment_1181891

    Easiest proof: Streamers with their community. Hardly any Streamer that plays with their community uses voicecomms. The same goes for people just gathering throughout forums or other "looking for players"-sites. Then there are those with rainbow ranks. Or those who use voicecomms just to chat with each other while playing. Or people with different languages which just play together, cause theyre "friends" in DbD. Sorry, but this list can go on many more times, but I dont think you would accept any of this.

    I love how you specifically mention "with their community" when referring to streamers cause you already know that when they play with their friends they use voice chat. Obviously, popular streamers aren't going to want to run the risk of a random person saying something extreme on their stream that could cause problems. It's an incredibly desperate stretch to use the very specific and unusual case of streamers playing with their community even though the reason for them not using voice chat is obvious

    I'm not familiar with any "looking for player" sites, but I did just check the last few threads in the PC section of Looking For Players section on this forum and every one of them had a discord profile. I find it extremely unlikely that other forums or "looking for players" sites are any different. People who add others as friends who they can't even talk to is a ridiculously small number and another desperate stretch.

    You're right I won't accept any of your nonsense because it's completely irrational.

  • Sounds like a learn to play issue.

    Bet you soon don't skip a game with rank 20's with 1 perk.

  • @mil71 said:

    Sounds like a learn to play issue.

    Bet you soon don't skip a game with rank 20's with 1 perk.

    Oh , look at the genius here.

    Please teach all of us, the noobs, how you know the ranks and perks of the survivors. You clearly are a pro ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Nurse needs to be nerfed!!!1111

    Well not every nurse is a god tier nurse. We don't care needs to be nerfed immediately, dc against it, same goes for spirit and everything else.

    SWF needs to be nerfed!!!1111

    Oh well, just goofing around with friends, not every swf is super tryhard.


    Nice to see hypocrisy at its best.

  • I remember I went against a 4man, two being TTV, as my Trapper. After the match, where I was sweating my balls off, I went and viewed the stream, just to see their perspective.

    It was illuminating. They're all joking, laughing, having a good time. While talking about one of their cars having a stained seat, they're also saying 'he trapped the left side of the window' and 'vault the pallet, I'll go for the save' and far right gen is at 80%.'' Just that simple communication changed the entire feel of the match.

    So, when people defend SWF as 'not all SWF are tactical squads,' you don't NEED to be a tactical squad to shaft the killer. Simply giving awareness to your team and letting them know what you're doing is all it takes.

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181901#Comment_1181901

    I love how you specifically mention "with their community" when referring to streamers cause you already know that when they play with their friends they use voice chat. Obviously, popular streamers aren't going to want to run the risk of a random person saying something extreme on their stream that could cause problems. It's an incredibly desperate stretch to use the very specific and unusual case of streamers playing with their community even though the reason for them not using voice chat is obvious

    I'm not familiar with any "looking for player" sites, but I did just check the last few threads in the PC section of Looking For Players section on this forum and every one of them had a discord profile. I find it extremely unlikely that other forums or "looking for players" sites are any different. People who add others as friends who they can't even talk to is a ridiculously small number and another desperate stretch.

    You're right I won't accept any of your nonsense because it's completely irrational.

    And you just ignored most of what i said. Even most streamers if they play with friends on voicecomms they just play for fun and do stupid things. But of course you wouldnt mention that, cause you dont want to accept that the utmost percentage of SWF arent voicecomm tryhards.

  • And again 1 of 2000 boring threads about SWF. The answer is the same. You can't stop friends from playing a game together. This is so silly. Most SWF i know, they are all chill players. SWF is fun. Solo is garbage. And guess what, i play solo.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181922#Comment_1181922

    And you just ignored most of what i said. Even most streamers if they play with friends on voicecomms they just play for fun and do stupid things. But of course you wouldnt mention that, cause you dont want to accept that the utmost percentage of SWF arent voicecomm tryhards.

    Yep, because nothing says ignoring most of what you said like responding to every single part of it. And while I don't go around watching every single streamer so I wouldn't know the majority percentage, I have yet to see any streamer who doesn't use voice communication in SWF to tell people where the killer is, ask who is going for the unhook, request heals, say where totems are, and all the stuff that pretty much everybody on voice communication does.

  • @KnotEnthusiast said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1181842#Comment_1181842

    No man, don't be silly, every person in this game who wants to play with a friend is a filthy disgusting tryhard that deserves to be banned.

    SWFs are the biggest scapegoat in this community, and the mantra of people who just don't want to acknowledge that they have a lot to learn before they're a top tier killer. 4 man SWFs only survive 9% more than a solo survivor according to BHVR's publicly available stats, and yet every bad killer cries on here that they go against Marth's depip squad every other game. No, you just don't know how to play against decent players.

    Killers: Cues up against 4 solos and gets pub stomped

    Killers: 4 man SWF are op reeeee