Tell me about your last few games
Hey ! Totally new here.
I created this account just to ask a simple question.
I stopped playing DbD for a couple of days, and came back to the game yesterday, when i saw there was a BP bonus. I just reached 1000h on the game.
I played only survivor for these last two days at rank 2-3, and only faced insidious campers, a ######### ton of ebony mori's and just came across a jake on my team who sandbag'd all of us (me and my team), bm'd us on hook, farmed us etc, and who is now flooding my profile with comments saying it was me who sandbaged the whole team.
Since i never experienced that before in DbD i wanted to know if i just got really unlucky these past 2 days, or if something weird is happening. Please tell me about your last few games, and how do you handle these events, since it's been 95% of my games those last few days, i really feel like i should just unistall the game and move on to another more fun game, because yes, it's THIS bad, it's EVERY game, and it's also super weird, the game wasn't like that just a week ago. I really don't wanna stop playing DbD, i'm in love with DbD but... it's like the game itself don't want me to play it anymore.
So i'm asking for advices ? I am alone in this situation ? What should i do ?
Thank you for reading this ! And please excuse my poor english skills. Share whatever you want to here. This post is meant to be a discussion :D !
Comments
Lmao just got slugged 3 games in a row, unbreakable ain't sh*t. Hopefully they do something about that.
I'm gonna comment after each game, just dc to another slugger lmao iri head on huntress, teammates dc as soon as they saw iri. I'm on xbox btw, going into a new match keep you updated 😂💀
Last game I got a sweaty 4 man SWF with the sole intention of making my life pain. Wasn't fun and it's what drives me away from Killer.
Ah, so i wasn't alone ! Yay, i guess
So these past few games I think everybody has had noed. Jokes on them I'm an inner strength gamer. They've camped quite a bit, but no moris yet. The surprising part is the teammates have been pretty good.
Killer side, been going rather well. One or two matchs that simply didn't happen due to someone dc while the game was loading. Did have a few where someone crawl out, due to them playing rather well and getting the gates open. Only had time to grab one of them before the other left. That and one funny game, where i was wondering where the last survivor was. I closed the hatch, time was almost up and than finally as i'm going between the two gates. They show up and pop up out of no where. It was like seeing a ninja show up out of the blue. It was rather funny.
Survivor side, same as normal. Doing the gens. Team mates have been rather decent i dare say. Have not seen any face camping or tunnels in awhile. Of course do see a mori from time to time. Yet the majority of killers don't have a mori, from the games i played at least.
Well i was flashlight stunned 7 times in one match it didn't matter what direction i was looking either guess that was a bug i dont know but i did get my revenge on mr clicky when the gates opened i managed to down and hook him on the hook right next to the gate the team was desperate to get him out but he was slow they tried to lure me in to let him sneak by but i knew he was around the corner and not opening the other gate or finding the hatch so after hooking him and not going to chase in the gates i hard camped him they refused to leave him behind so i static blast and shocked the area until the timer was almost up they finally got brave and rushed the hook got him off the hook but failed the body block so i hooked him again and hit his body until the timer went off
6 out of 10 games, ebony mori. And almost every game noed.
Like why the moris? Was it mori night and no one told me? Is it me or do we see an increase in moris during these extra blood point events? You know you get more points hooking every 3x, right?
So true. At least tell us if it's international mori day.
I’ve use Mori in my last 5 games. The biggest heartbreak was when I played a game where 2 survivors popped bloody streamers and I slugged the whole team before first gen popped. The heartbreaking part was that I couldn’t Mori anyone :(
The why, is what baffles me. You can get so many more points hooking them.
Yeah, why ? just why ? I'd like to play the game, i'm not the one who bullied you last game or in highschool, let us play the game
Last game the survivors had 4 gens done, and I hadn't hooked anyone yet. Managed to get my first down, put a Reverse Bear Trap on their head, and hooked them. Then I got a second down, and did the same thing. Got a third down and repeated. Then a fourth. I hooked another survivor a second time. By then everyone had their RBT's off. The third gen was just too far from the other two to guard properly though. But I managed to put one of them out of the game! Then I caught the David finishing the last generator. It literally popped after I hit him. But I kept chasing him. Got him down as the exit gates opened. Hooked him, then left him. I hear Nancy going that way, so I follow her, hit her once, she jumps in a locker, I grab her out of it, and then take her to the corner and hook her as David dies. I catch Jane coming for Nancy, so I chase her, and she leaves through the exit gates but I get a nice 3K after having no hooks before 4 gens got done. All in all a pretty satisfying conclusion, even if I only got Brutal Killer. I wasn't running NoED either for the record.
Why? Had nothing to do with any of you survivors. I’ve just P3 maxed out my first character (with all perks) and now the only thing to get on my bloodweb is Mori and a few favorite add ons. I’ve been sweating pretty hard since Deathslinger came out and now I could have a chill day and just go in knowing that I had way more control over the match then usual and I was gunna have a day where I did not get bullied~
Felt pretty good, I mean I’m over it right now but...will do again. Also I dunno what to spend BP on right now. I finally have a killer to main and I play killer 80% of the time so...dunno just collecting Moris :D