No one aside from the devs, who won't be allowed to disclose it yet. Nothing has been officially announced, but it's likely that the mid-chapter patch will be some time in April if we're following the 6-7 week pattern.
I would imagine killer tweaks/reworks and a map rework. Hillbilly/Leatherface and Coldwind seem like logical choices. That's pure speculation on my part.
Hopefully it includes a change to DS to stop survivors from using it as 60 seconds of immortality to rush gens, unhook teammates, and jump in lockers. Devs said they were looking into stopping abusing it by jumping into a locker/on a gen
They said in a dev Q&A that they were buffing/reworking some perks. I don't know if the buffed/reworked perks are coming this mid chapter patch though.
The list was: Vigil, Slippery Meat, Small Game, Cruel Limits, Any Means Necessary, This Is Not Happening, and Technician.
I remember this because perks imo are what keep this game fresh and I love thinking of ways to buff the weaker ones.
Patches would probably include a killer fix cube like how every mid patch have been doing lately with doc and nurse. Not only that but probably another map with breakable walls.
Then bug fixes and optimization. Anything other than the things i just said would probably not be expected like a new feature or something.
Edit: forgot to mention some perks. But yes, a few would get buffed or nerfed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd say mid - late April, that's only a guess though.
No one aside from the devs, who won't be allowed to disclose it yet. Nothing has been officially announced, but it's likely that the mid-chapter patch will be some time in April if we're following the 6-7 week pattern.
I would imagine killer tweaks/reworks and a map rework. Hillbilly/Leatherface and Coldwind seem like logical choices. That's pure speculation on my part.
Hopefully it includes a change to DS to stop survivors from using it as 60 seconds of immortality to rush gens, unhook teammates, and jump in lockers. Devs said they were looking into stopping abusing it by jumping into a locker/on a gen
They said in a dev Q&A that they were buffing/reworking some perks. I don't know if the buffed/reworked perks are coming this mid chapter patch though.
The list was: Vigil, Slippery Meat, Small Game, Cruel Limits, Any Means Necessary, This Is Not Happening, and Technician.
I remember this because perks imo are what keep this game fresh and I love thinking of ways to buff the weaker ones.
Probably late mid april.
Patches would probably include a killer fix cube like how every mid patch have been doing lately with doc and nurse. Not only that but probably another map with breakable walls.
Then bug fixes and optimization. Anything other than the things i just said would probably not be expected like a new feature or something.
Edit: forgot to mention some perks. But yes, a few would get buffed or nerfed.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that when Behaviour is ready to announce when the next patch is and what will be in it, they will.