Oh well

  1. Corrupt Intervention
  2. The same Zarina with Self-Care cleansing two totems in front of me when I have Inner Strength
  3. A P3 Rank 1 Deathslinger

I was out of that game within the first two minutes.

(obviously most of yall have never played against a Rank 1 Deathslinger so this discussion is kinda pointless. gg go next I guess)

Comments

  • Cool but did anyone ask

  • None of those conditions make much sense.

    1. Seriously? Corrupt Intervention of all perks? Go to another gen or wait it out, it's not rocket science.
    2. And how would you know she has self care? For all you know she ALSO has inner strength. Also also she can only cleanse 1 totem at a time, you can find another while she is doing that. And if she is a specific player you have seen several times just preemptively dodge, problem solved.
    3. Really? Just beat him.
  • wow dude that really isn't a lot

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    None of those conditions make much sense.

    1. Seriously? Corrupt Intervention of all perks? Go to another gen or wait it out, it's not rocket science.
    2. And how would you know she has self care? For all you know she ALSO has inner strength. Also also she can only cleanse 1 totem at a time, you can find another while she is doing that. And if she is a specific player you have seen several times just preemptively dodge, problem solved.
    3. Really? Just beat him.

    100% agree to this man.

    Also, just to add: You running Inner Strength does not mean that you will and should get all Totems. They give BPs, Emblem Points and prevent NOED.

    At least I hope that you get a high DC Penalty so that I cannot ruin that many games.

  • What it takes for me to DC: "The game broke and I have literally no choice but to leave"

    There you go, the only list you'll ever need!

    you're welcome.gif


  • Dcing over that seems a bit ridiculous.

    • Corrupt Intervention is certainly not the most OP in Dead by Daylight, you can simply go to another Gen and start repairing it.
    • Just run Self-Care instead of Inner Strength if this happens all the time? Also, how are the other Survivors supposed to know you have Inner Strength?
    • Being P3 doesn't mean much, it just means that you leveled up the character, the player probably saved BPs. You can still win against them.
  • Sorry but that is pathetic.

  • @FichteHiro said:

    • Corrupt Intervention is certainly not the most OP in Dead by Daylight, you can simply go to another Gen and start repairing it.
    • Just run Self-Care instead of Inner Strength if this happens all the time? Also, how are the other Survivors supposed to know you have Inner Strength?
    • Being P3 doesn't mean much, it just means that you leveled up the character, the player probably saved BPs. You can still win against them.

    It was legit a Rank 1 Deathslinger I checked

  • Run IS along with detectives and you'll for sure find more than your share of totems and take a medkit as a crutch in the mean time.

  • Doesn't mean you can't win against them. Also, how would you know he's a Rank 1 during the match, you can only see it afterwards. Sorry, I deem it completely wrong to DC against Killers you suppose are Rank 1s just because they're P3.

  • Corrupt Intervention. Lol.

    'I was out of that game within the first two minutes.' That's how long it takes for CI to deactivate. You just played yourself in that area.

  • @FichteHiro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1177199#Comment_1177199

    Doesn't mean you can't win against them. Also, how would you know he's a Rank 1 during the match, you can only see it afterwards. Sorry, I deem it completely wrong to DC against Killers you suppose are Rank 1s just because they're P3s.

    There was no supposing anything. I could tell from my first and only chase he was Rank 1. Lots of experience against Deathslingers

  • @gatsby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1177206#Comment_1177206

    There was no supposing anything. I could tell from my first and only chase he was Rank 1. Lots of experience against Deathslingers

    Was there any confirmation? Also, that falls under the "DC because I'm losing" category. Going against a skilled killer doesn't equal an instant loss. In fact, going against skilled Killers is how you improve in this game.

  • i would bet that this is the type of player that always dc after getting down in the first 2 min of the game, hopefully they get more severe with the time penaltys so this entitlement ends

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    What it takes for me to DC: "The game broke and I have literally no choice but to leave"

    There you go, the only list you'll ever need!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/450/GDMFAEM3JTHX.gif

    Technically there is also stuff along the lines of "oh ######### my house is on fire". Basically IRL #########. But at that point a DC penalty doesn't really matter.

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1177187#Comment_1177187

    Technically there is also stuff along the lines of "oh ######### my house is on fire". Basically IRL #########. But at that point a DC penalty doesn't really matter.

    NO! You finish your game until the connection melts! Then you leave.

    ...ok fine, I GUESS I'll allow real life emergencies too.