Question to killers about staying at gates

If a survivor stays at the gate and lets you hit them out, do you like the points you get from hitting them or do you consider this as BM? Of course a survivor waiting to leave until you reach the gate is annoying, but what if they let you hit them out?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Dapper said:

    If a survivor stays at the gate and lets you hit them out, do you like the points you get from hitting them or do you consider this as BM? Of course a survivor waiting to leave until you reach the gate is annoying, but what if they let you hit them out?

    I appreciate the points and I do the same. I don’t teabag I stand there and maybe point

  • I always assume they are running that one perk, We’re gunna live forever, and want to get another protection stack by taking a hit while near another survivor. You hitting them is giving them an extra 25% bp.

    If it’s game over, then I don’t hit them and let EGC push them out. If someone is alone at the gate, I’ve got no problem hitting them out.

  • I consider that behavior BM. Even more so when they Dead Hard into the exit.

  • If they let me hit them out it's okay, but the thing is I've gotten pretty tired of walking into the exit gate only to have them run out before I hit them, so I almost never go near the exit gates once they're opened. I look around the map for the hatch for those rare occasions when I get to either close it or see someone die next to it because their teammates waited until the last second to leave.

  • BM. If you didnt get enough points from hitting them before it wont matter at the end. Most ppl I play with and against do this not for sympathy, but to flaunt how good they are for escaping the killer. Also, some of them do that just to dead hard to the exit OR to lure you for another person to be saved or get the hatch. There is rly no advantage for a killer to say goodbye at the exit gate. As a survivor if you want more points you wont be at the gate, so if you won and will only escape, just leave and stop being an idiot.

    At least that's my suggestion. Do whatever you want, just don't complain later that killers or survivors are toxic when and if you contribute to the toxicity, that's the way I think.

  • From my experience they never usually let me hit them out they just want me to see them leaving up close.

    Like those specifically wait until I'm just about in hitting range before running out.

    For the most part I just want you to leave whenever you want to give me the Hit or not

    Survivors can to forget the killer is always the last person to leave the match please don't drag out my time more than it already has to be

  • I don't like to give them the satisfaction. All people do is wait at the exit gates till the killer arrives, just to T-bag or wait till the last second before you hit them to run out, so what's the point. I rather just go break some pallets, find hatch, and just waste their time instead knowing they expect me to check the exit gate but I never do.

  • For me its BM, especially if they heal up and still stay... its annoying

    Just leave so I can start my next match...

  • I don't consider it BM, and I'm happy to hit them out, but sometimes I would rather they just cleared off and let me get onto my next game. 200 points isn't worth the time it takes to walk back and forth between the gates, shepherding survivors out the exits like mischievous children.

  • I did find it funny that one time I hit a survivor standing at the gate, and I guess he wasn't facing the right way, because he almost flipped in the air. Since he didn't fall out of the gate, I actually was able to pick him up and hook him for a late kill. XD

  • If they let you hit them, it's not a bm.

  • If they let me hit them out of the gate then that’s fine. Gives everybody more points. If they just sit there and and leave when I get close to them then it’s just annoying.

    I don’t really care about BM though. I don’t let it affect me. Teabagging, flashlight clicking, bodyblocking, etc...why would I let it affect me?

  • If they stand so I can hit them without t-bagging, it's nice. But if they t-bag and/or run away early (when I am close but not close enough) so I can not hit them, it's BM.

  • I honestly wish they would just leave, its like 400 BP to hit them twice... As a killer I usually already make a lot of BP, the extra 400 wont mean anything. If you can leave, I would prefer for you to do so, this way I can get to my next match quickly.

  • If I have to traverse half the map to get that small amount of bp, it's basically a waste of time. Even more annoying if I have to go to both exit gates.

    If you want to do the killer a favour, just leave, so that everybody can go to the next match.

  • I think neither.

    Once the EGC starts, unless i'm in the middle of something (chasing one, breaking some Pallets, etc.), i just stop playing and browse these forums until the match ends.

  • If i had a rough game, i don't know why, but a lot of people let me kill them when the EGC starts. Like i didn't get a kill, just 5 hooks in total. One guy will come at me and let me hit him on the ground so i can get a kill, some people are so wholesome in this game.

    Back to the OP, if they let me hit them at the gate, i'll thank them, i don't care if they have We're gonna live forever, more points for them, i really don't see how this thing will do anything to me, so i let them have the points. And i don't mind 600 bp/ survivor that lets me hit him.

    If you t-bag at the gate after you did nothing but urban evasion the whole game, well that's bm, for me and for their teammates, then they will hit you with "GGEZ" after they earned 10k bp with the escape.

  • I tend not to wait at the gates. Not because I want to deny the killer a few extra points, but if other survivors start tea bagging then i don't really want to be connected to that. Id rather win with good graces, not shove the loss down the killers throat.

  • If the killer is there to hit you and they want the points they will hit you. Bm is when you stay and there is no-one there to send you off and there's no-one there to help escape.

  • Its better than the ones that wait at the gate to get that one last flashlight blind