Who would you want for the next archives

Me personally I want deathslinger but that's cause I'm into westerns

Comments

  • Not Hillbilly, that's for sure!


    Huntress would be cool, and her DLC is free. Maybe Jake too.

  • I wouldn't mind Nea, Feng, or Jeff for survivor.

    For killer I'd like Huntress or Oni.

  • Assuming we get two survivors, I want Meg and Jake. Both of these are older survivors that don't have alot of lore to them.


    Assuming we get two killers, I definitely want Oni. I feel like seeing him through the villages would be great. Legion, Nurse, Hag and Ghostface could all be great.

  • Wraith

    his backstory has this huge hole in it where no one knows what happened to him and how he came to be what he now is. i would love to see some clarification on that part.

  • Hillbilly and Legion.

    Dwight and Ace.

  • i would love to see kate and yui as for killer maybe wraith and hag

  • I'm hoping for either Clown or Legion, since whichever Killer is the focus of the Tome is more likely to receive changes, and those 2 need changes the most. Leatherface needs help too but he is not available for purchase with Shards, and they've only picked "free" Killers so far.

  • For Survivors, I'd like to see Adam (mostly because I never see him and would love him to be more used) and one of the originals. To be even (1 male and 1 female like it has been), Meg. She also has terrible base lore. As much as I love Min, I don't want to hear the Observer butcher her name like he did with Rin Yamaoka (Rihn Yah-mah-oak-ah is not right. I simple google search shows that it is Rene Yah-mow-kah).

    For Killers, I would like to see how they handle Legion. I would also like either Huntress or Oni (but again, the Observer can't pronounce Yamaoka, and he also failed to say Kazan right, saying Kuh-zan instead of Kah-zahn, but I digress)

  • any of the older survivors/killer, they have virtually no lore tied to them

    but id really like to see Nea and Dwight for survivor and Wraith and huntress for killers

  • Nurse and wraith =p

    060e47e4b2c10d7e78a7ce1b7019f2d57b12eabe_hq.jpg


  • @Ghoste said:

    I'm hoping for either Clown or Legion, since whichever Killer is the focus of the Tome is more likely to receive changes, and those 2 need changes the most. Leatherface needs help too but he is not available for purchase with Shards, and they've only picked "free" Killers so far.

    If that’s the case then Hillbilly is next for an adjustment.

    I would love something for Oni. Big fan of his right now so I’d like some cosmetics for him.

  • Meg, Dwight, or Jake (i.e. what we should have gotten last time!) for Survivors. I don't think any of the killers really jump out as needing more to be told about them since their backstories are already a lot more complete than the Survivors. Clown has a lot untold in his story, I guess.

  • Anyone if devs don't decide to add daddy issues to a character that never had them

    Imagine if they did nurse and suddenly say "hey she became a nurse because of daddy issues"


    still pissed they added daddy issues to david for no reason

  • For survivors Kate and Meg

    And for killers Nurse and Huntress

  • Could they do Ghostface? He’s kind of licensed and kind of an original killer.

  • And here I am just wanting to know if Loretta is actually Janes mother lmao. Figured this would be answered by now, but nope.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    And here I am just wanting to know if Loretta is actually Janes mother lmao. Figured this would be answered by now, but nope.

    whos loretta?

  • Apparently Jane's fake mother but who knows at this point.

  • Kate and Jake

    Wraith and Huntress

  • Hag and she gets an apron cosmetic that says "Kiss The Cook"