Ugliest Survivor?
Who is the ugliest?
Who is the ugliest?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hes still my precious.
Given only those 5 options I would say Nea. Meg is definitely hot. The rest are allright; (some better looking than others tho).
Claudette is disgusting.
Hands down Quentin. They muffed that boys face up.
Ew Meg lol
Why are Adam and Jeff not options?
Well everyone has a different taste, but I'm having a hard time trying to find a flaw on her model. I mean Jane is overweight and Quentin looks like a junkie. Meg and Nancy on the other hand are babes. Sorry bro.
Because saying they're ugly is impossible
Nancy is my love
Nea, have you seen her face?
Yui's adorable
Yep. Have you seen her actress from stranger things; Natalya Dyer? Surely I've seen better looking girls but she's so freaking cute. :D
She sure she is! :^)
I have never heard an opinion so wrong
It's a VERY close call between Nea and Quentin for me. Nea edges out by a fraction of a percent with her hair.
Quentin's supposed to look like he's falling asleep, but they nailed it a little too well. They look like a college student just before finals who's running on an hour of sleep and 3 monsters.
this picture flatters her, shes a right hound
Still waiting on that face rework...
Don't know what's up, since apparently Kyle Gallner actually reached out to BHVR to try to get them to fix it, IE give them permission to use his actual likeness:
I mean, how crazy would it be to see an announcement drop that Quentin's face would not only be getting a rework but we would also be seeing some licensed cosmetics for both Quentin AND Freddy Krueger?? That would be huge, and I think a lot of people would get on that
It's my dream (pun intended ๐)
I was being honest though :P
I don't know man, she's definitely unusual. Her feautures are really different from what we usually perceive as attractive.
In the end who cares, she's a great person overall.
how do you know shes a great person? she maybe terrible for all we know
Abuse me all you want, but there are better options than Kate.
Quentin is my real pick though, and legal battles are preventing his facial surgery.
Kate looks like a deformed hamster
Surely I don't know her on a personal level (and no need to) but as a public figure at comic con and during interviews, she seems like a great person overall. She just has that friendly and warm vibe going on.
Also stranger things. Need I say more?
Kate?! hello, she is beautiful
Quentin looks exactly like someone who hasn't slept for a year, but other than his eye bags he looks mostly fine. Meg isn't really ugly to me, but she has this expression on her face permanently which looks pretty stupid. Nea is just a combination of a permanent scowl and blonde eyebrows with black hair, she actually looks nice with her blonde beanie.
Jawline sharp as hell and dem knees lookin like skulls. my gawd
Nea is short for Neanderthal, but Meg has a mask cosmetic for a reason.
Damn your standards must be low XD
KATE IS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! Sorry for Quentin tho
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just because you don't like her feautures doesn't necessarilly mean she's unnatractive. I find that jawline sexy.
Besides you don't mention things like her eyes, because you do know they're beautiful. Jesus, you guys never have anything positive to say...Such a toxic community.
I mean if a beaver that just got it's face bashed in is beautiful than sure I guess ๐
And thank you :)
Yeah... I still main Quentin though.
๐๐๐
Nancy, Steve or Tapp
Iโm sure we can all agree Quentin. Right?
Jealous of their beauty Hag? ๐๐๐
No I was gonna vote Meghead but I misc licked like a fool
The one behind the controller.
(._. )
I would say Nea, but Quentin is bad too. However, he might have his face reworked, but poor Nea won't.
People really be saying Nea, but have y'all even seen the Night-Out-Nea cosmetic??? Like Goddamn, Nea got cosmetics to glow up Quentin really be lookin like he running on 2 hours of sleep and some energy drinks all the time. Don't feel bad when this guy desperately needs the rework and the other gets cosmetics wearing sunglasses, makeup, face masks, and a bunch of other #########
NGL they all look ugly...
Why is Kate even on this list...?
But definitely Nea is most ugly imo.
Nea, quentin and meg all look like crackheads but Nea is definitely the worst.
She looks like if grumpy cat turned into a lesbian female human and is in prison on that Orange is the new black show.
Oddly specific but I feel like that description sums up her appearance.
Kate looks like a beaver after I bashed it's face in with a bat
She's pretty ugly
Come again?
GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME
More for me then ๐
๐๐๐
nea is the entity