Anyone NEVER been in a hatch standoff before?
Like what is wrong with all of you people lol.. if I am survivor and the killer is near the hatch i give him a couple seconds to whack me then I just jump in grab or grab not who cares lol. Same with killer... these people who have hatch standoffs anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour, you are sick lol.
Side note, I didnt play a match as killer, went AFK to get food about 2 gens in, ending up the hatch spawned right in front of me. I get back about 30 minutes later and see the match it still going on and the survivor is like... scouting the area waiting for me to leave... thats sick.
Comments
People will play this game how they see fit.
It's not "sick" to them. If you don't like hatch standoffs avoid them.
A person playing DBD has to have a very special character in general. I am not surprised at all that some players actually have standoffs over several hours and actually are ready to react all the time.
Usually when someone forces me into an standoff I get sth to eat and watch a movie/series, come back after 45 mins or sth and hit the survivor/enter hatch.
Its always funny when the other guy argues in the endgame chat that he was afk all the time and just came back when I entered hatch/downed him. It always makes me wonder what these guys are actually doing with their life
I honestly never had a hatchet stand off as a killer or survivor. As a killer, I chase and hunt and if you get the hatchet, good on you. As a survivor, you want to stand on the hatchet, great. I will be over there working on gens. Not a stand off if you do not participate in the stand off.
As a survivor, if will YOLO if I'm playing solo, but in SWF it depends. If the killer earned it, I'll just give them the damn hook and move on. If they facecamped the first hook, I'll sit there until I have three garbage crows and run out of things to talk about in discord.
I just always let the last survivor have the hatch or drop them on the hatch. I hate double piping...
in dbd there is no yolo, there is only yol.
Same for survivor. I don't need the points that bad.
In the time you spend sitting there for a few thousand points, you could start another round and get way more.
Aye, once. When I was sailing 'round the Arctic...
I've never cared to put up with it. Just whack them and move on to the next game.
I sit for 2 minutes to see what killer/survivor does. Then i just hit them or go to the hook
I used to, but not anymore.