Wanna level a female survivor for my second main
Who should i pick? And who has nice cosmetics? i thought zarinia but her cosmetics are not very good and most are just reskins of the jacket with different color scarfs. Thanks for any help/responses. See you in the fog!
Tagged:
Dev
Comments
Kate is bae. She got really nice cosmetics too, i use the climbing outfit for example.
i thought of her, but i wish she had more hair choices, and different style pants.
Feng Min's red dress is my favorite Survivor cosmetic. It's so weird to see someone wearing really classy but also dirty and torn clothes running away from some crazed Killer.
Do you want a challenge? Do you want the Killer to hate you? Do you want to give the Killer increased eye strain? Then Claudette is the one you seek.
i feel like ill get tunneled tho, and people will think im toxic, cause most people think of that when they see Claudette
Ah i see, i mean her cosmetics arent to bad, but idk tho, im guessing your excited for the bunny feng cosmetic?.
Not... really. I mean, I am very glad we are making this for those people out there who have wanted it for so long! But it's not really my thing. :)
Usually I run the Matrix outfit but replace the torso with the flower-backed jacket. :)
Kate, Meg, Feng
Where could i suggest a cosmetic idea for a the art section ( cosmetic makes ) to take the idea? And oh the the flower jacket is nice, its different looking, in a good way.
Nancy is great, she's the smallest survivor if I'm not wrong.
I really like yui's base skin and her cosmetics.
Okay ill take those suggestions into consideration, thanks so far for the help :)
kate, yui and feng. They have nice skins
In the suggestion forum! We do read those. :)
okay thanks, am i allowed to show pictures of like clothing ideas, not like exactly what i would like to see in the game but just an idea to help design it if it were to be put in the game.
I believe so. Just know that anything you post on the forum can be used by us without credit or recompense (from a legal perspective). We do like to say "oh hey we got this idea from the community!".
claudettee, be invis :D
Claudette <3
Claudette really is the best, I just wish killers didn't hate her so much.
Jane. These Cowardettes are trying to suggest a survivor who blends in, but you want one who STANDS OUT, with her rainbow shirts, anti-stealth thickness, and uncomfortably loud injured moans.
Nea
He said female! Not a hungry monster!
I think kate and yui have the best cosmetics. Although i do like demon hunter feng and the black and yellow set (cant remember the name)
I'm here just like "All survivors are functionally all the same"
I suggest Jane and Feng (careful though you can't play Jane without Iron Will)
Yes they are,but it's nice to change your skin sometimes
As a martial artist, there's a good and wise saying that I'll share with you:
"The best defence is simply not being there."
Now apply this to the fact that Claudette with base cosmetics is practically invisible on half the maps. You are never there.