so i got 1 million BP.

Which Survivor should i make prestige?

-Dwight

-Meg

-Jake

-Nea

-Ace

-William "Bill"

-Feng

-David


Which one should i level for the perks?

Comments

  • David's perks are very useful, I'd go for him.

    Meg also has amazing perks, I'd go for her too.

    Then Jake because iron will.

    Prestige only, David cause he's a beefcake.

  • Here's the perks I'd make sure to get anyway.

    • Bond
    • Iron Will
    • We're Gonna Live Forever
    • Borrowed Time
    • Unbreakable
    • Ace In The Hole (a bit biased as I like running plundering builds, but lets you keep addons too now!)
    • Pick your favorite from Dead Hard, Sprint Burst, Lithe or Balanced Landing
    • Adrenaline is good too, even though I personally dislike using perks that do nothing until endgame
  • I restarted from PS4 to PC. My survivor order has been: David, Bill, Laurie, Claudette, Jane.

    I am considering Nea and Feng next. Note these are level for perks and prestige three.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    David's perks are very useful, I'd go for him.

    Meg also has amazing perks, I'd go for her too.

    Then Jake because iron will.

    Prestige only, David cause he's a beefcake.

    He said prestige so he leveld them all already so he has all of their teachables so it wont matter the perks

    also to OP id say nea she is a cutie

  • I'd say prestige Nea (lil biased)

    And level up Nancy if you have that DLC. But if you don't, go for Adam. I like to run Empathy and Autodidact, helps get stacks faster. Diversion is pretty good. I don't use it. Deliverance is something a lot of people run tbh. Pair it with Sprint Burst or Decisive and you got a toxic mf.

  • I’m just going to prestige 1 character (Ash) just for the trophies and out of all of the characters he is the one where being covered in blood is entirely appropriate. Otherwise I see little point in starting all of them over from scratch.

  • @KillerIdeas said:

    Which Survivor should i make prestige?

    -Dwight

    -Meg

    -Jake

    -Nea

    -Ace

    -William "Bill"

    -Feng

    -David

    Which one should i level for the perks?

    And I got one million rupees. Big deal.

  • @Jigsaw_pprentice1993 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1170809#Comment_1170809

    He said prestige so he leveld them all already so he has all of their teachables so it wont matter the perks

    also to OP id say nea she is a cutie

    Honestly I thought that to start with but then there was "Which one should I level for the perks" which threw my completely left field. Still kept in the prestige David bit tho, honestly would go for that.

  • prestige doesnt do anything, bloodpoints are worthless once you have all the skills that you gonna use.