Would you be fine with Springtrap in DBD?
If I were asked awhile ago, I would say no to the idea. However, now with FNaF going in a much mature setting and it not relying on cheap jumpscare tactics anymore, I would be fine with this once the new game this Summer comes out.
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted is a collection of classic and original mini-games set in the Five Nights universe. Experience the horror in flat (non-VR) mode or VR. Oculus Rift and HTC Vive are supported. A VR Headset is NOT required to play.
I mean, the latest project has a ton of popularity and impeccable reviews on Steam. I believe he's working with the same company who made this for their next game, which involves a literal cult and such. I'm not too knowledgeable so correct me if I'm wrong. I'm pretty sure the creator is known to be lenient with licensing and I think he'd be fine with changing up the designs a bit as well.
(Here's the other reference image, it wouldn't let me post an image of it: https://www.deviantart.com/misterfab1970/art/Stylistic-Springtrap-Render-686826438)


Comments
don't know if you even play the game but yes you the player gets jumpscared but the character you play as dies game over
I really could not care less who they add to the game as long as their power is fun and unique.
Preferably not licensed though cause I'm sitting on a metric ton on shards.
That was my first sentence.
just point it out.
the next maybe licensed but I don't think it be fnaf.
Definitely not, the hype for Springtrap started WAY too soon to become a chapter by December. Even if both BHVR and Scott had a meeting and they both said yes with giving free control and Scott's blessing, they'd still have legal mumbo jumbo to go through. It would be, at the absolute earliest, by chapter 19 but more likely to be their anniversary chapter IF it was to be a thing.
how is this post still going strong without the comments being flooded with "fnaf bad"
I know right?
Yeah spring trap would be awesome in dbd but what would be his ability?
Can we stop reviving these old ass springtrap threads? We don’t need a repeat of the earlier flood
Springtrap would fit and work in Dead by Daylight. It's my most highly requested chapter next to a Bioshock chapter.
Springtrap is so creepy & decayed, knowing that the child murderer William Afton is inside heightens how well he would fit in DbD.
I genuinely believe that Springtrap would perfectly fit the aesthetic of DbD and there's so much they could do with his power and cosmetics. A FNAF chapter would be AMAZING.
Who keeps bumping this?!? How are you finding it!?!