Are we gonna get more ancient killers?

I think that all the ancient chapters were a huge success and I would love for one more. I was thinking of an ancient Greek killer, since they have so many characters that are killers, Medusa for example. It would be cash $$$

Comments

  • ok 1, why do you think that? plague does not get that much love tbh.

    Medusa would fit as a skin for Plague tbh, for the rest I mean, hey oyu are free to post some ideas in the "share your work" section.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    ok 1, why do you think that? plague does not get that much love tbh.

    Medusa would fit as a skin for Plague tbh, for the rest I mean, hey oyu are free to post some ideas in the "share your work" section.

    As a chapter, when it was released it was successful af, same with oni. Lore and design, amazing. As for gameplay, c'mon, play an oni game and be mad afterwards ๐Ÿ˜

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    I think that all the ancient chapters were a huge success and I would love for one more. I was thinking of an ancient Greek killer, since they have so many characters that are killers, Medusa for example. It would be cash $$$

    Iโ€™d love to see a Vampire or a Mummy. Maybe Anubis? ๐Ÿค“

  • I would love a vampire, sucking the blood out of people as a mori.

  • I personally would love a crusader, a roman legionnare or a WWI soldier added into the game, so much you can do with those concepts.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    I personally would love a crusader, a roman legionnare or a WWI soldier added into the game, so much you can do with those concepts.

    A Spartan or Viking would be dope. Charge across the map and shield bash a survivor. It would knock the survivor backwards and only injure not down.

  • I wouldn't put it past BHVR to do "ancient" or "historic" kind of killers. I mean, there's a lot of history when it comes to things like Oni, or how Hag is a wendigo, which is based in folklore. Especially if they want to keep releasing new and interesting or different killers, they'll probably get around to something of the sort again.

  • Iโ€™ve always hoped for a vampire or gargoyle type of killer.

  • I love the idea of incorporating folklore into the killers. I would love to see the Jiangshi make an appearance somehow! Mr Vampire rules!!!

  • I want mummy. I thought that the leak oni tomb sound was mummy thing. That hype me for a bit.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1164486#Comment_1164486

    As a chapter, when it was released it was successful af, same with oni. Lore and design, amazing. As for gameplay, c'mon, play an oni game and be mad afterwards ๐Ÿ˜

    but you are not linking things that are not linked, Oni could have been a caveman or a cyborg from the future and offer up the same gameplay.

    Lore setting and gameplay of the new characters are not linked.