How to hide your killer's perks and addons from survivors on end screen
Don't pick any perks or addons.
It might confuse them into thinking that you're still in the game, or that it's bugged, or that you're hacking.
Plus, if you "adapt" without perks, then any perk (except Monstrous Shrine) you run after that will feel better.
Comments
What is it for?
Or more likely, they are going to think "Huh, this guy has no perks or addons"
Not that I discourage playing without them, i suppose it's a good way to learn.
Im sorry what?
I've played against killers in higher ranks that only had 1 or no perks and honestly I think they are a joke. Perks are a core mechanic for a killer to get the upper hand against a group of 4 who all have a perk so none vs 16 perks that will ruin your day. I will admit I have died to killers like that very rarely but only because
A. My team were potatoes.
B. Half or all of them decided to DC.
I'm with @SoylentPixie here. Good survivors will just see your power and assume you were either a baby, an idiot, or more brave than me posting a thread about Hillbilly.
It'll make people question your motivation, but that'll be it.