Why does Furtive Chase deactivate after Death of Obsession?
I don't get it. It rewards you for not tunneling a person off of a hook, but then turns into being a waste of a perk slot mid to late game if 2 of the 4 survivors are gen jockies. Mid to late game is when it should be at its strongest, since it takes a decent amount of time to build up.
Comments
Let it go man, you should give up on trying ot get perks viable because the devs sure have.
Much easier to have people talk about the meta, a handful of perks actually in play, then having to account for every perk in every situation.
I legitimately don't know what the purpose of this perk is
Like what is it exactly suppose to do thats useful
It would be so useful if it reduced Terror Radius outside of chase, easily one of, if not the best perk for 110% killers, but it doesn't. It's so bad
Newer perks seem to come with pointless conditions and restrictions to keep them from ever being meta.
Furtive Chase is one of those perks, so I'd just avoid it entirely.
Nemesis fixes Furtive Chase
Because nobody can unhook the obsession if there is no obsession? Makes sense to me. Though I've never used it, so I don't know. Can it reactivate or not if someone uses DS or if Nemesis creates a new obsession?
I do love combining Nemesis with Furtive Chase, but I think we all agree that Furtive Chase should be good on its own, not so unnecessarily crippled that it requires another perk to add a meaningful caveat to its mechanic
We know at least Peanits said they design these perks in a way to avoid power creep so you're actually not far off.