Quite frankly, I am appalled...
That we don’t have a rugby outfit yet for Daddy King. That beefcake needs his tight (emphasis on tight) shorts now. Please and thank you. 💙
That we don’t have a rugby outfit yet for Daddy King. That beefcake needs his tight (emphasis on tight) shorts now. Please and thank you. 💙
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still no shirtless Myers either smh.
I want a speedo David and a daisy duke Dwight plz.
Just imagine a shirtless perma-tier 3 Myers chasing after you. This is what dreams are made of.
Daisy Dukes Dwight would slay
I know! I’ve been wanting it since I was introduced to Dwight! I don’t know why they haven’t made it yet.
This community is really weird sometimes...
Being normal is so overrated. Join us over here on the weird side of things. All pigs are welcome.
######### did i just walk into...
An interesting conversation!
I wholeheartedly agree about David here. Give my man some (very tight) shorts here.
also they didn't fix the shirtless skin yet so you can literally see through his stomach it's weird.
I hate that bug too! It’s actually the reason I no longer use his shirtless cosmetic anymore. Which is obviously a travesty.
Oh I mean, I can't not use it, it's quite funny to see. Plus I use his older cosmetics for the legs so it doesn't really affect me that much (his blue day of the dead trousers are 👌👌)
I used to love it a lot. But this has became my favourite...
Everyone jokes about chasing that fat ass Jane...but that David yo.
Ahhh, a man of culture
Speedo Myers
Borat Bikini Clown is the answer to everything.
Right... I'm still waiting :(
You make an excellent point, but the lack of his bearded face is... Worrying.
I used to be all over that bearded head, but the P3 face really grew on me. I prefer his hair on it too. But no David is a bad David. Let’s agree on that. 😉
We can definitely agree on that.