Give them a break.

I'm seeing too many "nerf this [killer]" from lots of survivor mains.

As a main myself I find it rather foolish to nerf killers all the time.

The game needs pressuring killers who scare the bejeezus out of people for the game to be fun.


If they just become a minor nuisance then what's the point of playing DBD?

Killers are also players you know. Give them a break and let them enjoy the game for a while.

Comments

  • Survivors like to win, and win the easiest way possible

    If a killer is proving a challenge to them they want it nerfed

    It's that simple

  • I could say that for both sides, this community in generals likes to cry, I bet they spend more time creating posts about why the other side bad than playing the game.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    Survivors like to win, and win the easiest way possible

    If a killer is proving a challenge to them they want it nerfed

    It's that simple

    You really shouldn't generalise survivors though. I'm pretty sure those people are just a very small vocal minority.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    Survivors like to win, and win the easiest way possible

    If a killer is proving a challenge to them they want it nerfed

    It's that simple

    I am not trying to bait or start a flame war here between Survivors and Killers, but it is literally both sides. And as a long time player you see far, far more Killers complaining about Survivors than the other way around (on the forums).


    Both sides feel a sense of imbalance, most likely due to matchmaking and vastly different skill levels among players being paired together.

  • This game is 4 years old. I think the 'be nice' period is long over and the 'get your sht together period' has begun. Reasonably so, in my opinion. People's patience is limited.

  • @BadMrFrosty said:

    This game is 4 years old. I think the 'be nice' period is long over and the 'get your sht together period' has begun. Reasonably so, in my opinion. People's patience is limited.

    True. The devs need to get their ######### together before there player base starts to nosedive.