Deathslinger exploit

I'm not seeing any discussions about it, so let me ask.

Any info on when Deathslinger's exploit is getting fixed? I'm talking about the exploit that makes You reel in survivors extremely fast. I'm seeing it every match and it's starting to get boring.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Karaage

    Since it is a bug, I suggest you report it at https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs. There, the Devs themselves can be made aware of the exploit and find a fix to it.

    Keep in mind that walking backwards to make Survivors get reeled in faster is not an exploit, it's a mechanic. I don't know if you're talking about that, but in case you are, then it's not a bug.

  • Are you sure its an exploit? There are reeling add-ons and reeling while moving backwards pretty much doubles the speed

  • The exploit OP is talking about isn’t about the reeling mechanic. I’ve played against deathslingers who will literally teleport me to them instantly after landing a shot. They aren’t just walking backwards and reeling in faster. It’s a bug/exploit.

  • Any footage of this bug? I'm not familiar with it.

  • That's an exploit? You talk about walking backwards while reeling? I think that's just visually looking like it's faster but in reality it's the same speed

  • @Karaage I've messaged you.

    Closing this thread, because IF there is an exploit, I don't want it posted on the forums.