Survivors act like lemmings in end game.

No wonder devs think survivors are balanced. 9 times out of 10 these guys absolutely throw their lives away. I just got demolished playing oni. 5 gens done and I just caught one person at the end. And what do you know the other three would rather suicide bomb the hook trying to save the guy than escape. A 1k turned into a 4k.

Seriously survivors have it so freaking easy yet they skew the stats doing the dumbest crap possible instead of walking out the exit gates. Time to disregard the stats devs and buff killers. If survivors want to suicide then killers should not suffer for that.

Comments

  • Yup, had a game today where I was just half-assing it, didn't really wanna put in the effort. I never hooked anyone, opened an exit gate for them and then went to guard the other gate. Standing at that other exit, I hooked three different survivors, two of whom died. -_- I didn't have NOED or any other end-game perks, they just... threw themselves at me.

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    No wonder devs think survivors are balanced. 9 times out of 10 these guys absolutely throw their lives away. I just got demolished playing oni. 5 gens done and I just caught one person at the end. And what do you know the other three would rather suicide bomb the hook trying to save the guy than escape. A 1k turned into a 4k.

    Seriously survivors have it so freaking easy yet they skew the stats doing the dumbest crap possible instead of walking out the exit gates. Time to disregard the stats devs and buff killers. If survivors want to suicide then killers should not suffer for that.

    As a shirtless David main, it is against the code to leave a soldier behind.

  • I mean, if everyone acts overly altruistic in the endgame, then it's how people play the game and therefore balanced. Like how the game was balanced back when windows were op but no one knew how to loop.

  • They were trying to flex on you but it backfired. Where's the complaint?

  • @Joelwino said:

    I mean, if everyone acts overly altruistic in the endgame, then it's how people play the game and therefore balanced. Like how the game was balanced back when windows were op but no one knew how to loop.

    Balancing around idiots playing dumb is not a good way to balance. You could also use this logic to say killers need buffs...