Why is there no one who talks about Deathslinger's turning when aiming?

The camera turning is much slower than when you're not aiming. It makes me miss a lot of shot because... you know.. fps instinct.

Does anyone here have the same problem as well?

Comments

  • I mean, I personally dont have a problem with this because i just quick shot. But I think the game should allow you to have completely free sensitivity when aiming, its something basic on FPS.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    I mean, I personally dont have a problem with this because i just quick shot. But I think the game should allow you to have completely free sensitivity when aiming, its something basic on FPS.

    My habit is quick adjust while aiming. That slowdown really affects me

  • dont you want lower sensitivity when aiming down the sights?

    I mean if you dislike it, do quick shots, aim without aiming, just look at survivors, then quickly aim-shoot

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    dont you want lower sensitivity when aiming down the sights?

    I mean if you dislike it, do quick shots, aim without aiming, just look at survivors, then quickly aim-shoot

    Actually, I increase my sensitivity when I play him.

    Quick shot is good, but it's just like playing huntress which does not have a crosshair

  • Yeah it's horrible and I can't understand how it passed QA

  • the reason it's slower is to try and keep him balanced, it's kinda like saying why can't we give hillbilly his turning addons as a passive because his turning is so much slower, i know that's not really as valid of an argument but it's to keep him balanced although i do agree his turning is horrendous

  • Because this game is on console and they can't be bothered to balance pc vs console differently.

  • @Nøti said:

    the reason it's slower is to try and keep him balanced, it's kinda like saying why can't we give hillbilly his turning addons as a passive because his turning is so much slower, i know that's not really as valid of an argument but it's to keep him balanced although i do agree his turning is horrendous

    That's a strange point indeed, since people can just quick shot (not me though)

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1158182#Comment_1158182

    That's a strange point indeed, since people can just quick shot (not me though)

    that's why people quick shot, so they can avoid the bad turning

  • Yeah, sensitivity really screws me over too... if only devs did something about it...

  • I like it. When not aiming, its a swing hit game, so i rather high sens. When aiming, its a FPS, and a reduction on sens helps to aim.


    Once the change of sens comes when you press L2 (PS4), it become natural, not a surprise.


    I actually didnt notice the sens change before i read about it on the forum, so natural it was to me.