These survivors made me laugh yesterday :D here's how it went:)

Yesterday I was playing as the shape on the new map, and these survivors were not expecting me to come up the stairs and I grabbed one off the gen as the other one ran away:) I hooked her then I got to tier 3 pretty quickly as the other one came out from a locker above me to rescue her even though I was still in the area since I knew there was one near by hiding some were. So I ended up hooking him in the basement as I was walking away to head to a gen I just turned around to see if I see anyone nearby the basement and i thought I saw some one there so I went back in the basement no one was there, so as I was heading out that same one that I grabbed off the gen ran right in front of me lol so she got her 2nd hook. Then the other survivors came to the rescue managed to rescue the guy but the other one died before they could get to her lol as I was heading back to the basement I did not know we're they were at the time. But then one of em ran in front of me again lol this one was on first hook:) and I got all 4 survivors and they were high ranks lol. They made so many mistakes :D


Then post game they blamed me for camping basement and tunneling them lol I was way away from the basement I just decided to head back there because I thought I saw a player there . And thats when that survivor ran right in front of me lol.


So I told them you guys made so many mistakes and you tell me that I am camping even though I was far from the basement :) did you not hear the heart beat?


I was laughing so hard :D

Comments

  • Cool, can you tell this story again, bro?

    Nothing about this sounds out of the ordinary at all even the part where you justify your hover camping of basement and survivors who are overly altruistic pay for it.

  • @ZCerebrate said:

    Cool, can you tell this story again, bro?

    Nothing about this sounds out of the ordinary at all even the part where you justify your hover camping of basement and survivors who are overly altruistic pay for it.

    You want me to repeat it again?

  • When I hooked her that other player just rushed the hook after he came out of the locker even though i just put her on hook lol I for got to put this part in

  • @ZCerebrate said:

    Cool, can you tell this story again, bro?

    Nothing about this sounds out of the ordinary at all even the part where you justify your hover camping of basement and survivors who are overly altruistic pay for it.

    There was so many mistakes these high rank survivors did I can't even remember what they were I only remember this part of the story:)

  • @snowflake102 said:

    Yesterday I was playing as the shape on the new map, and these survivors were not expecting me to come up the stairs and I grabbed one off the gen as the other one ran away:) I hooked her then I got to tier 3 pretty quickly as the other one came out from a locker above me to rescue her even though I was still in the area since I knew there was one near by hiding some were. So I ended up hooking him in the basement as I was walking away to head to a gen I just turned around to see if I see anyone nearby the basement and i thought I saw some one there so I went back in the basement no one was there, so as I was heading out that same one that I grabbed off the gen ran right in front of me lol so she got her 2nd hook. Then the other survivors came to the rescue managed to rescue the guy but the other one died before they could get to her lol as I was heading back to the basement I did not know we're they were at the time. But then one of em ran in front of me again lol this one was on first hook:) and I got all 4 survivors and they were high ranks lol. They made so many mistakes :D

    Then post game they blamed me for camping basement and tunneling them lol I was way away from the basement I just decided to head back there because I thought I saw a player there . And thats when that survivor ran right in front of me lol.

    So I told them you guys made so many mistakes and you tell me that I am camping even though I was far from the basement :) did you not hear the heart beat?

    I was laughing so hard :D

    Sounds like a boring game.

    'Killer 4k's, comes to forum to chest thump'

    You sound like your trying to convince yourself of something.

    gg.

  • Survivor rule #79. If you hook someone your a camper if your still on the map :P

  • @FearedbytheGods said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/137112/these-survivors-made-me-laugh-yesterday-d-heres-how-it-went

    Sounds like a boring game.

    'Killer 4k's, comes to forum to chest thump'

    You sound like your trying to convince yourself of something.

    gg.

    No just telling a story I had as shape:) it was fun for me but not for these swf group lol

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Survivor rule #79. If you hook someone your a camper if your still on the map :P

    That so true:D BUT it is so funny sometimes to hear there salt:)

  • @snowflake102 said:

    Yesterday I was playing as the shape on the new map, and these survivors were not expecting me to come up the stairs and I grabbed one off the gen as the other one ran away:) I hooked her then I got to tier 3 pretty quickly as the other one came out from a locker above me to rescue her even though I was still in the area since I knew there was one near by hiding some were. So I ended up hooking him in the basement as I was walking away to head to a gen I just turned around to see if I see anyone nearby the basement and i thought I saw some one there so I went back in the basement no one was there, so as I was heading out that same one that I grabbed off the gen ran right in front of me lol so she got her 2nd hook. Then the other survivors came to the rescue managed to rescue the guy but the other one died before they could get to her lol as I was heading back to the basement I did not know we're they were at the time. But then one of em ran in front of me again lol this one was on first hook:) and I got all 4 survivors and they were high ranks lol. They made so many mistakes :D

    Then post game they blamed me for camping basement and tunneling them lol I was way away from the basement I just decided to head back there because I thought I saw a player there . And thats when that survivor ran right in front of me lol.

    So I told them you guys made so many mistakes and you tell me that I am camping even though I was far from the basement :) did you not hear the heart beat?

    I was laughing so hard :D

    Cool story bro

  • Only if you don't understand the concept of sarcasm.

  • Ok you 4ked against a trash swf. So impressive. 🤡🤡

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    Ok you 4ked against a trash swf. So impressive. 🤡🤡

    its what they said that was funny