Core problem in this game is SWF. I can wait extra 5-10 minutes for non SWF game.
You would be looking at a lot longer than than that, a lot of people would stop playing and a lot more would just play killer. The wait time would be ridiculous.
they are already killing it by making the game miserable for killers
People still played killer in 2016 and that was actually miserable. Its improved so much now and they are still working on it. I'm sure it will be fine.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Core problem in this game is SWF. I can wait extra 5-10 minutes for non SWF game.
You would be looking at a lot longer than than that, a lot of people would stop playing and a lot more would just play killer. The wait time would be ridiculous.
How to kill a game in one easy step.
they are already killing it by making the game miserable for killers
SWF has been in the game for 4 years now, I'm sorry but if this is the reason the game is "miserable" every killer would have left by now.
I enjoy playing against SWF, I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
Core problem of this game is swf? You see 4 man swf like once a year. Come on!
Unnecessary change IMO.
People still played killer in 2016 and that was actually miserable. Its improved so much now and they are still working on it. I'm sure it will be fine.