"Protection hit" challenge the dumbest challenge yet?

Couldn't figure out at first why survivors seemed to be constantly throwing games by taking hits while I was carrying someone with no chance of wiggle out over and over.

Pretty much a free 4k if one or more survivors are doing this challenge in your game.

Comments

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    Couldn't figure out at first why survivors seemed to be constantly throwing games by taking hits while I was carrying someone with no chance of wiggle out over and over.

    Pretty much a free 4k if one or more survivors are doing this challenge in your game.

    Smart move is too take a down as Survivor get hit at hook, unhook, and get hit again. 2 protection hits guaranteed and only a hook trade.

  • @Might_Oakk said:

    Couldn't figure out at first why survivors seemed to be constantly throwing games by taking hits while I was carrying someone with no chance of wiggle out over and over.

    Pretty much a free 4k if one or more survivors are doing this challenge in your game.

    I don't see why they don't run MoM + sabo + breakout...

  • if you can't fix gens speed, make stupid challenges that force survivors to play suicidal

  • @aregularplayer said:

    if you can't fix gens speed, make stupid challenges that force survivors to play suicidal

    Tbf, it's not gen speeds by themselves; it's map size making it incredibly hard to pressure the map outside of having a 3/4 gen. I mean, a good trapper will often never see one side of the map, for example.

  • Yeah, I agree on that one.

    I dislike Challenges with Protection Hits, because it is really rare that they make sense. But 10 Protection Hits in total is way too much, thats a lot of unnecessary Hits.

    Or, to quote one of my Solo Team Members today "Finally done with Protection Hits, now I can play the game again".

  • Idk, I find myself taking protection hits regularly and my survival rate the majority of the time is pretty high, and I'm very...average at the game.