Sole Survivor not Working ?!

Devs, What happened to Perk Sole Suvivor? He is not activating or earning Tokens when someone dies or is sacrificed, it's okay that it is one more of the perks you make to be useless and nobody use it, but I use it anyway and I ask you to investigate this error please

Comments

  • Don’t worry it will be fixed soon, it’s a survivor perk after all

  • You test this in KYF?

    It has no indicator it's working. Unless you're running OoO and he doesn't see you immediately, there's no way to tell normally.

  • It's been broken (on PC at least) since Oni update. I have not seen any official recognition of the problem. There are a few threads from players in Bugs discussion.

  • Yep, it's been broken for around 4 months and it's still not recognized

  • @BlueFirebilly said:

    Don’t worry it will be fixed soon, it’s a survivor perk after all

    Well, it's been like this for a while and there is no position for the devs, I hoped that in this last update they would fix it, but nothing for now

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    You test this in KYF?

    It has no indicator it's working. Unless you're running OoO and he doesn't see you immediately, there's no way to tell normally.

    I am a main Laurie and I use the combination of his 3 unique perks together with another perk and does not activate or receive tokens, I did not test in KYF because it will be indifferent if it is working there I will not play there

  • @darktrix said:

    It's been broken (on PC at least) since Oni update. I have not seen any official recognition of the problem. There are a few threads from players in Bugs discussion.

    Yes, I had already noticed and also seen some comments, I thought it would be fixed in this last update but nothing = /

  • Don't worry, some of us already reported this in the bug section some months ago

  • @Clockso said:

    Yep, it's been broken for around 4 months and it's still not recognized

    Sincerely outrageous, Being main Laurie is complicated, nerfed perks, no sweaters ... it just isn't worse than Quentin mains

  • @PlantCollector said:

    Don't worry, some of us already reported this in the bug section some months ago

    Ah thanks to that

  • @kaio_stk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1151555#Comment_1151555

    I am a main Laurie and I use the combination of his 3 unique perks together with another perk and does not activate or receive tokens, I did not test in KYF because it will be indifferent if it is working there I will not play there

    KYF is a private lobby of the game. There literally no difference between the two besides having everything unlocked for testing purposes or messing around.

    You can also have a direct line of communication with the killer to see if it in fact is not working. Even setup various scenarios within a controlled environment.

  • All we have to do now is hope that they fix it soon™. Since it's already reported for months, i wouldn't be surprised if it takes some more :/

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1151896#Comment_1151896

    KYF is a private lobby of the game. There literally no difference between the two besides having everything unlocked for testing purposes or messing around.

    You can also have a direct line of communication with the killer to see if it in fact is not working. Even setup various scenarios within a controlled environment.

    I will do a test now

  • @PlantCollector said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1151912#Comment_1151912

    All we have to do now is hope that they fix it soon™. Since it's already reported for months, i wouldn't be surprised if it takes some more :/

    Yes, this delay is annoying me, I play adept Laurie because it is fun and I take the opportunity to try to improve my chases, but it is very unfair if the perk does not activate

  • Well it's also that Laurie is not free, so they are not delivering everything that people paid for.

    It would be nice to at least hear this is on a to do list somewhere.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1151896#Comment_1151896

    KYF is a private lobby of the game. There literally no difference between the two besides having everything unlocked for testing purposes or messing around.

    You can also have a direct line of communication with the killer to see if it in fact is not working. Even setup various scenarios within a controlled environment.

    I test the perks in KYF and is not working , kinda sad >:(

  • @darktrix said:

    Well it's also that Laurie is not free, so they are not delivering everything that people paid for.

    It would be nice to at least hear this is on a to do list somewhere.

    Exactly this is very annoying, how did you let it go? , I thought there was a periodic review in the game to check these problems, it seems that they have disabled the perk

  • Just came across this late but yeah its been broken for a while now and now its completely useless.

    I haven't seen anyone report it in the bug discussions.

  • @Kyle1234 said:

    Just came across this late but yeah its been broken for a while now and now its completely useless.

    I haven't seen anyone report it in the bug discussions.

    Then apparently you haven't used the search function:

    @PlantCollector said:

    I know it's been already reported for many times but im not sure if it gets acknowledged with the new bug report system.

    Summary:

    If a teammate dies while you have the perk "Sole Survivor" equipped, you dont get any tokens.

    Description:

    When a teammate dies you don't get any tokens for your perk "Soul Survivor". I can't tell if it's a visual bug or if the perk isn't working at all.

    Occurs in both public and private matches.

    Steps to Reproduce:

    1. Equip Sole Survivor
    2. Sole Survivor doesn't gain any tokens when a teammate dies.

    Occurs on:

    PC, but i have seen many playersl from console reporting this in generaly discussions too.

    Sole Survivor works, but it doesn't show that it works. The Devs know about it and will hopefully fix it soon.