Reduce the rarity of all survivor add-ons by one rarity level.

If there is a weaker and stronger version of a brown add-on remove the weaker version of any redundant add-on. The lower rarity is justified by the consumable nature of the add-ons.

Comments

  • @konchok said:

    If there is a weaker and stronger version of a brown add-on remove the weaker version of any redundant add-on. The lower rarity is justified by the consumable nature of the add-ons.

    No. Deal with losing addon, just like Killers have had to since launch

  • Then have it so that BBQ only gives extra BP and lose aura reading. Just like WGLF if we're all is equal. And reduce killers BP earned just like how it is for survivor. If you want equality then let's do it.

  • @konchok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150720#Comment_1150720

    Then have it so that BBQ only gives extra BP and lose aura reading. Just like WGLF if we're all is equal. And reduce killers BP earned just like how it is for survivor. If you want equality then let's do it.

    4x1 is applied even on BP scores so if four people gets 10-15k points the Survivors got 40-60k points and even the perfect run for a Killer is 32k.

    I consistently see Solo Survivor with more BP than Killer on end screen, choosing a role don't magically gives you points you still have to earn them.

  • @Joao_Bandicoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150760#Comment_1150760

    4x1 is applied even on BP scores so if four people gets 10-15k points the Survivors got 40-60k points and even the perfect run for a Killer is 32k.

    I consistently see Solo Survivor with more BP than Killer on end screen, choosing a role don't magically gives you points you still have to earn them.

    I would say tho, using wglf consistently is much more difficult to get stacks than killers getting bbq stacks.

  • WGLF has been "nerfed" because of a greater good, but if protection hits keeps getting more and more consistent not only it will be easier to get tokens for this but for MoM too, and I don't know how to feel about the latter.

    In comparison the BBQ stacks are easy to get if stealth/evading chase isn't into play, no matter how many times you hook this Meg the other stack comes only with Claudette.

  • It's quite an unbalanced system as it is, while I can see why they did it, for consistency sake but survivors have 73 things that can show up on the bloodweb, while killers w/ addon reworks only have 20, that means you're likely to see 1 of the addon you want every 2 blood webs, while survivors will take up to 3x as many bloodwebs, and survivors earn a lot less BP historically as it is, I'm not saying they should revert the change, but I can understand the annoyance here.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150720#Comment_1150720

    It's quite an unbalanced system as it is, while I can see why they did it, for consistency sake but survivors have 73 things that can show up on the bloodweb, while killers w/ addon reworks only have 20, that means you're likely to see 1 of the addon you want every 2 blood webs, while survivors will take up to 3x as many bloodwebs, and survivors earn a lot less BP historically as it is, I'm not saying they should revert the change, but I can understand the annoyance here.

    But you have to consider that Killers have different power and add-ons so is 20 (just a general idea) times every Killer you want to play, if you want to play 4 or more different killers you already have more than 73 things to care about.

  • @Joao_Bandicoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150940#Comment_1150940

    But you have to consider that Killers have different power and add-ons so is 20 (just a general idea) times every Killer you want to play, if you want to play 4 or more different killers you already have more than 73 things to care about.

    Survivors items & addons don't pool together, whether I want one specific addon on feng, I still have to get through 3x webs possibly, If I want to play a match with one of trappers specific addons I'll like only have to go through one web.

  • At least these 3 webs can't be wasted because you don't lose anything by investing all your points on only one Survivor.

  • I hope it gets reverted. I hate it.

  • @Joao_Bandicoot said:

    At least these 3 webs can't be wasted because you don't lose anything by investing all your points on only one Survivor.

    What does that even mean lmao? You don't suddenly lose the addons you've bought for killer when you swap to a different killer either? I'm not sure what you mean.

  • I kind of understand why new players would get upset by this, but how don't players have hundreds of addons already?

    Get used to it because it ain't going nowhere.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150720#Comment_1150720

    It's quite an unbalanced system as it is, while I can see why they did it, for consistency sake but survivors have 73 things that can show up on the bloodweb, while killers w/ addon reworks only have 20, that means you're likely to see 1 of the addon you want every 2 blood webs, while survivors will take up to 3x as many bloodwebs, and survivors earn a lot less BP historically as it is, I'm not saying they should revert the change, but I can understand the annoyance here.

    Keep in mind that Survivors have a perk to negate the change. Killers only have Black Wards

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1150955#Comment_1150955

    Survivors items & addons don't pool together, whether I want one specific addon on feng, I still have to get through 3x webs possibly, If I want to play a match with one of trappers specific addons I'll like only have to go through one web.

    But survivors also just skins of each other. You can level all survs only to 30 and one to maximum and be done with it (what a lot of people do).

    Also technically survs have 3 add-ons, one of them is an item, and they can keep it still.