Please remove the vulture caw.
I swear, it's more annoying than Ash's tag lines. It's like every 3 seconds I hear that stupid scavenger after selecting a role.
I swear, it's more annoying than Ash's tag lines. It's like every 3 seconds I hear that stupid scavenger after selecting a role.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
HEY, LEAVE BIRD UP ALONE
Don't worry about the vulture, how long do you think they'll keep the menu western for?
Usually until mid-chapter. So a month and a half.
I have named the bird Alfred. That helps a lot in dealing with it.
Well Alfred better shut up ๐. I'm just waiting for a match, browsing this forum and be really annoys me too! ๐
Less than an hour and I already want to kill it....that pecking sound is even more annoying to me.
...how long must we? A month and a half...? <shudder>
I 100% agree! We have to spend a quarter of our playtime sitting in the lobby, why add something that makes it insufferable!
At the very least give us an option to get rid of the thing.
What exactly are you talking about? I don't know what you mean by vulture caw
I was in favor of keeping the bird until you said this.