Do you prefer to play In survivor que or play as killer first when a new chapter comes out?
Just want to see what you guys prefer to play in or as first on New chapter days. (:
Just want to see what you guys prefer to play in or as first on New chapter days. (:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dunno, normally playing killer is impossible because it's a more interesting character so more people play it and it's queue times are insane versus survivor's..... thing is killer pool is hella low these days because no one wants to play it for good reasons, so it might actually be possible to play the new killer at launch this time haha.
We get instaheal back, lul. Survivor ofc.
Killer. Always killer.
Typically when a new chapter comes out, killer queues are swamped, same as in the PTB.
So yeah I tend to play survivor purely because I can actually get games that way.
Also though, idk why but every time new DLC is released, it brings out the worst scum of the community so more often then not I tend ot just wait a bit before playing the game at all.
Yes, an instaheal that makes you broken and is situational.
Probably will be playing deathslinger first, i have already stored 900k bloodpoints to spend on him
Zarina will have to wait, I dont like her perks, her lore or her looks.
Oh no, the horror!
Normally I'm unable to play for a couple weeks due to irl bs just so happening when a new chapter comes out. Heres hoping i can play lmao