Saving Bloodpoints From Tome 2 Level 4
New killer is coming out tomorrow I hope this helps people save points for the new killer while also completing the tome.
Red Lines = Collect
Yellow Circles = Complete but don't collect
Hope this was helpful ๐

Comments
Level 4 is released already?
Would someone mind posting the Level 4 challenges? I'm at work all day and am curious what they are. Much appreciated!
Yep, it released a little under two hours ago.
Alright. Thanks for the information
I can't start yet. I still have 400k BP tired up in tier 3
Good!
Is the new killer coming tomorrow? There is no official statement about this. I did not understand :s
Yea I'm certain they mentioned it during the stream last week. If not they said it somewhere on the forums. If you save these points you'll have 660k
I thought it was a rumor. i'm not sure @Peanits sorry to bother you but did you make a formal statement about this? new uptade&dlc?
The release date was confirmed for March 10th during the stream last week.
Great! I'd better start doing this already. Thanks!
You made me doubt that the chapter wasn't out tomorrow lol I knew I saw it somewhere but didn't know for certain where. Good luck with the challenges lad.
I don't know about you, but I feel sorry for not asking a question for Bunny Feng ;D I don't even know if I will have the opportunity to get this right away with this update tomorrow. omg...
I wish the actual rewards list was longer I finished the rift like what a week, a week and a half ago? The tome finally comes out but I don't actually need it anymore lol.
No new skins I want or auric cells to get or anything; just a few extra bloodpoints if they are easy enough to do and that is about it really.
Bunny feng will be out in a month I think. I'm just happy we're getting her
Why do you have to upset me...
You dont lose the bp unless you redeem them. You can save points from all levels even from old tomes.
I'm pretty sure you can't save the first Killer challenge. I completed the 30 hooks challenge today but I didn't get to keep going without collecting.
Follow the red line and you will be able to save it. I checked all the challenges I'm trying to save and you will be able to.
True but i would have to turn in a challenge to do it. Which i guess i could but im still on break until new killer drops
The update is tomorrow so I won't be able to complete more challenges than the first I've already compleated, but I've done my homework already:
I also saved up 2 dailys to complete tomorrow as I try the first killer challenge:
I just coleccted the first reward to get to 997k bloodpoints:
Since release is tomorrow, I will focus on the challenges from tomorrow onwards...
Yes I done the exact same thing and I'll send them after my game. Loads of points are ready for tomorrow lol
I didn't like the way level 2 and 3 were set up but I liked the rest. Lots of points saved either way.
I'm confused. Why are you not collecting them as you go?
So I can collect them tomorrow. So once the killer comes out I will have the 1 million I've saved, plus 120k from dailys and all the points saved from the archives. I'll be spending about 3 million immediately on the killer tomorrow lol
Because the BP limit is 1 mill
By saving challenges, they can basically bypass that limit by storing all those extra bloodpoints for the new killer/survivor!
Ah gotcha! Thanks! I've never saved beyond like 300k so I didn't know. I usually make each Killer earn their BPs. Whatever I earn using said Killer is all they get for BPs.
It's directly on their Twitter. They confirmed last week it was coming March 10th for PC and Console besides Switch.