Am I the only one who hates the doctor with a passion ?

I feel like the doctor is one of the most annoying killers to play against like he’s not op or anything but just extremely annoying to point where I as soon as I hear his chase music I just wanna dc or is that just me ?

Comments

  • New doc is good. Before rework it was almost impossible to break a chase against him . He d always know where are you.

  • No. I just hate him because compared to OTHER KILLERS he is overloaded to hell.

  • @Toastyy said:

    I feel like the doctor is one of the most annoying killers to play against like he’s not op or anything but just extremely annoying to point where I as soon as I hear his chase music I just wanna dc or is that just me ?

    The music itself is what I dislike, playing as and against him

  • I always get confused when I first hear his music. Like who the hell is playing a flute?

  • Annoying yes, but not as annoying as freddy

  • You are defniitly not the only one, but me for my part, i love playing and versing him.

  • I hate his passive stuff. Messing with skill checks and making me have to waste time snapping out of it and complete more skill checks is annoying and stressful.

    Skill Checks are something that’s normally really easy for me but with doctor they’re hell.

    Try hitting a counterclockwise, unnerving presence decisive strike skill check that’s on the corner of your screen. Yeah, that’s a no

  • I hated pre rework Doc. I actually enjoy new Doc alot. Though I do dislike his chase music.

  • I can’t stand the screaming and chase music it actually gives me a headache, il play the round with no sound :/

  • IMG_20200305_090428.jpg

    no, you're not the only one who hates him.

  • @toxicmegg said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/315/BUMLLAEWAH6O.jpg

    no, you're not the only one who hates him.

    Good me me

  • Unfortunately. I don’t understand why though. We’re just trying to help you.

  • I must say, now after The Doctor's rework, I enjoy playing him and do fine with him. But I always have and always will hate playing against him.

  • BHVR reworked Doc to make him less frustrating to go against. They failed miserably. They also overloaded his kit with stuff that is probably unncessary. They have a tendency to go overboard with reworks, regardless if it's buffs or nerfs.

    However, they made him a lot stronger, which is an upside. Personally, I miss the old switch stance. It added quite the skill cap that very few realized was there. It's probably mostly nostalgia because Doc was my first main.