BHVR Evaluate the gaps in the rift section!
It's really hard to collect shard. I want you to evaluate these empty parts.
It's really hard to collect shard. I want you to evaluate these empty parts.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's way too many shards per level. maybe do like 50 Iridescent Shards every empty tier. I think that would be a good change.
So I don't know, it's really hard to collect shard. It gives max +12 exp depending on the level of the emblem. Obviously I see these values to be normal, but as I said, I still don't know.
Extra BP or Shards would be perfect to fit into those empty slots.
+1 Agree
The idea is good, but the values per level are too high. Maybe 50 shards per level...