Prestige changes idea
What if on top of giving the cosmetics, you would also get bonus bloodpoints? +10% points per prestige level. So it would give people who don't like the bloody cosmetics a reason to actually do it, and make leveling back to 50 less of a pain (and in the long run, with more and more perks it will really lessen the annoyance of going through webs of perks you don't care for)
Comments
This would be really nice. Getting the perks and addons you need can make or break killers right now. This would make it a little less painful at least.
You know what'd make more people prestige? If they kept their perks when prestiging. I don't prestige because I want all the perks, which take a long time to get.
Keeping perks upon prestige would also be good.
But that's why I put the idea of bonus bloodpoints, to get back to where you were faster
Keeping nothing on prestige one, losing two levels on prestige two and only one level on prestige 3, or something. (because keeping everything would be ridiculous, might as well make the web 150 levels and give the prestige outfits every 50 levels if they do it that way.
Eh, choosing between:
A. A bloody Outfit and bonus bloodpoints
or
B. The Perks
I choose B every time. As someone who plays both killer and survivor, I have a lot of bloodpoints to need to spend. I still haven't unlocked every perk, though I think I've unlocked most of the ones worth unlocking save for the new characters. Unlocking the ones I already have a second time (who knows how generous the entity will be when I want specific perks I like to run) seems like it'd cost way more than just sticking at level 50 and waiting until they show up.
I like this idea.
Im getting close to 1000 hours and I still have perks to unlock because I don’t have enough blood points. I don’t even have any prestige’s either because I don’t care for the bloody clothes cosmetics.
Anything to make the grind less painful is a 👍👍👍.
check this https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/131818/suggestion-to-devs#latest